Featured Posts
roxiekittie
shouldnt we be supporting eachother instead of bashing?
January 24, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Over the last week I have noticed this a lot, not only on here but I read about it to alot!  I noticed, Mothers tend to judge each other more than help and I think that's unfortunate!  We judge each other from the way we feed our kids to if we get our sons circumcised or not! 

I support women who breast feed and I support formula feeders, but I notice a lot of breast feeders are bashing FFers!  It doesn't mean you are selfish or lazy and it doesn't mean that your child wont be healthy or smart!  In fact I bottle fed all my kids My son whose going to be 9 his IQ is in the 98-99 percentile, hes so good at math hes in third grade and doing math at a 5th grade level (his school informed me both of these)  My daughter is in second grade and reading at a third grade level!  so that is not true and all of them are healthy!  You do not know why someone isn't breast feeding, maybe they cant, I couldn't produce enough milk and it was super painful and it wasn't a happy time at all in fact i was miserable and frustrated just the first time trying it, i never did it again!  maybe they just dont want to either or, its their choice not yours! 

and as far as any other choices parents make on how to care for their childern (Home schooling, circumcisions, discipline) has nothing to do with you, so instead of hurting them and putting them down for what they are doing (unless obviously they are abusing their children)  help them with advice they are looking for and support them!  we are all adults here or at least most of us, so lets just start acting like it!

Replies

• little.worthen
    January 24, 2013 at 3:44 PM

• goddess99
    January 24, 2013 at 4:23 PM

There are awful women all over. It's usually not too bad in this group. But we get some. LOL

• gypsy30
    by gypsy30
    January 24, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Well said.

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 24, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I'm all for supporting each other.

• SlapItHigh
    January 24, 2013 at 4:32 PM
    I haven't noticed any bashing.
  • MistressMinerva
    January 24, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Doesn't happen too often in here but it does happen alot in other groups.

• KW1280
    by KW1280
    January 24, 2013 at 4:35 PM
    I totally agree w/ you
  • Mrs.Bolin
    January 24, 2013 at 4:48 PM

amen sister!!! i tried to put up something like this in another group and it was nice and an group owner or administrator deleted it.And i wasnt the only one uspset about it.  Pissed me off. Why cant we just put in our opinions and go on and ignor the negative comments and not be hateful

• punkasscanuck
    January 24, 2013 at 6:00 PM

i was on this site a yr ago and deleted my profile because i got sick of the ignorant assholes. funny too, they can dish it out but they cant take it. taking it is usually a very integeral part of dishing it out.....lol

• barneysaid
    January 24, 2013 at 6:10 PM
    Completely agree!!! It happens more in other groups..!!! Is this really how mothers should act? We are all here for advice, on everyday life and it back fires on us repeatedly. So sad and hurtful!!! Like my SO tells me all the time, " don't do to others that you don't want done to yourself"!! This is very true!!!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts