Featured Posts
roxiekittie
shouldnt we be supporting eachother instead of bashing?
January 24, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Over the last week I have noticed this a lot, not only on here but I read about it to alot!  I noticed, Mothers tend to judge each other more than help and I think that's unfortunate!  We judge each other from the way we feed our kids to if we get our sons circumcised or not! 

I support women who breast feed and I support formula feeders, but I notice a lot of breast feeders are bashing FFers!  It doesn't mean you are selfish or lazy and it doesn't mean that your child wont be healthy or smart!  In fact I bottle fed all my kids My son whose going to be 9 his IQ is in the 98-99 percentile, hes so good at math hes in third grade and doing math at a 5th grade level (his school informed me both of these)  My daughter is in second grade and reading at a third grade level!  so that is not true and all of them are healthy!  You do not know why someone isn't breast feeding, maybe they cant, I couldn't produce enough milk and it was super painful and it wasn't a happy time at all in fact i was miserable and frustrated just the first time trying it, i never did it again!  maybe they just dont want to either or, its their choice not yours! 

and as far as any other choices parents make on how to care for their childern (Home schooling, circumcisions, discipline) has nothing to do with you, so instead of hurting them and putting them down for what they are doing (unless obviously they are abusing their children)  help them with advice they are looking for and support them!  we are all adults here or at least most of us, so lets just start acting like it!

Replies

• roxiekittie
    January 24, 2013 at 9:15 PM

thanks everyone for the awesome replies and opinions on the matter! i was on one group i legit cried every time i logged in,  this one is angelic compared to that one lol! everyone seems alot more mature here! there you could post something about asking and opinion on diapers and they would turn it in to "how the hell do u not know ur a horrible mother" they even call CPS on some members!

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 25, 2013 at 12:17 AM

I think you posted this in the wrong group. ;)

• isellglasses
    January 25, 2013 at 7:37 AM
    Yeah I feel like if you can't say anything nice on a post don't say anything at all, not everyone is going to agree and I'll admit ive read posts and thought it was stupid or whatever else but of I can't say anything positive I don't comment at all.
  • delanna6two
    January 25, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Yes, it's better to be supportive.

• DixieFlower
    January 28, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I agree.

Quoting SlapItHigh:

I haven't noticed any bashing.

• luvmybug
    January 28, 2013 at 10:50 PM
    *claps* well said. I agree.
Active Posts in All Groups