Featured Posts
leonsmommy17
foods to eat to gain between 25 to30 lbs while being pregnant
January 24, 2013 at 1:11 PM

okay when first foundout i was pregnant i having weight issue not bad weight issue but issue with my weight so told my doctor and he said to  gain between25 to30 lbs and gave me diet  to do while being pregnant but 4 months and ive lost sixteen lbs so how do gain weight but stay  at my goal weight on what to gain im pregnant

Replies

• goddess99
    January 24, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Try to have breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack. Don't do any vigorous exercise. Mention this issue to your doctor.

• leonsmommy17
    January 24, 2013 at 2:00 PM

yeah im going to my next appt

• mammabear413
    January 24, 2013 at 2:00 PM
    It's okay will gain weight I lost ten pounds at 1 st then towards the end I gained 40 lol and just eat one extra meal undont need to eat for two u just need extra 300 calories so two light snacksor a sandwhich. Etc. least that's what my doc said
  • Janet
    by Janet
    January 24, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Do you like cheese? Add it to your meals or just eat it plain. Get some Boost  Or Insure and drink that between meals. These are a couple of things they told my daughter when she needed to gain weight.

• DixieFlower
    January 28, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Honestly I wouldn't watch the numbers. I'd make sure I'm eating well balanced meals and having two snacks possibly three snacks a day.

• CrazyLife1996
    January 28, 2013 at 7:32 PM
    As long as baby is growing and has a strong heartbeat it is OK to lose weight. As long as you are consuming the proper amount of calories everyday your body will do what it needs to do.

I was high risk and lost 30lbs during pregnancy.
  • splatz
    by splatz
    January 28, 2013 at 11:21 PM

bump

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN