Featured Posts
Shani527
Kaplan University
January 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Can anyone tell me if this is a good school to do an online associates program?

Im so lost on this whole going to school thing, but i know its something i need to do and I know I need something strickly online.

What Im wondering is it a school where I could possibly get a job when finished?

Or any suggestions on where to look into?

Replies

• Scorpiomom78
    January 24, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Bumping bc I would like to know the same thing! :):)

• Shani527
    January 24, 2013 at 1:09 PM
    Thanks! lol
  • BuddyDaughter
    January 24, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I'm attending Kaplan Univeristy right now and I'm loving it so much that after graduating at the end of the current semester (March12th) with my bachelors degree in Human Services I'm continuing on at Kaplan for my master in Psychology. This is a good school, find a job it will depend on where you live if there is a high demand for whatever it is that you want to go into. In my opion yes Kaplan is a really good school to get a degree at. The professor are so great and very friendly and wants you to succeed. I had transfered into Kaplan from another college, wont say what one, but I wish I knew about Kaplan before I started going to the other college.

Well I hope this helped you in some way. Good luck in your endavors.

• delanna6two
    January 24, 2013 at 2:09 PM
  • Shani527
    January 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM
    Thank you so much for responding! Have you done everything youve done with Kaplan online?

Quoting BuddyDaughter:

I'm attending Kaplan Univeristy right now and I'm loving it so much that after graduating at the end of the current semester (March12th) with my bachelors degree in Human Services I'm continuing on at Kaplan for my master in Psychology. This is a good school, find a job it will depend on where you live if there is a high demand for whatever it is that you want to go into. In my opion yes Kaplan is a really good school to get a degree at. The professor are so great and very friendly and wants you to succeed. I had transfered into Kaplan from another college, wont say what one, but I wish I knew about Kaplan before I started going to the other college.

Well I hope this helped you in some way. Good luck in your endavors.

• goddess99
    January 24, 2013 at 2:51 PM

bump

• BuddyDaughter
    January 24, 2013 at 2:58 PM

No, I was a student some where else and had earned my associates degree in business administration. Everything that I have done for higher education has and will be done online. My associates degree was done online as well and for my bachelor degree and then as of March my master degree.

I would commend that you search the different colleges/universities (online) and see what fits for you. I will be staying for two semesters at Kaplan before transferring to UNE (University of New England) because right now Kaplan does not have a master degree in social work and UNE does. If Kaplan did have the degree I would stay with Kaplan to finish my education.

Please if you have any other questions let me know I will be more than happy to help you.

Amy

• BuddyDaughter
    January 24, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I'm attending Kaplan University right now and I'm loving it so much that after graduating at the end of the current semester (March12Th) with my bachelors degree in Human Services I'm continuing on at Kaplan for my master in Psychology. This is a good school, find a job it will depend on where you live if there is a high demand for whatever it is that you want to go into. In my opinion yes Kaplan is a really good school to get a degree at. The professor are so great and very friendly and wants you to succeed. I had transferred into Kaplan from another college, wont say what one, but I wish I knew about Kaplan before I started going to the other college.

Well I hope this helped you in some way. Good luck in your endeavors.

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 24, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I heard it was a good one.

• WithHope
    January 24, 2013 at 4:38 PM
    From a hiring perspective online degrees, regardless of the school are questionable. Your best bet for a marketable degree is to find an online program at a brick and mortar college.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN