Nessa-2
really tired of this(VENT)
by Nessa-2
January 23, 2013 at 5:06 PM

i hate not having my own money i have no job and i have to rely on my BD for money... i had applied to so many jobs than my phone broke its been 3 months already and still no phone.. im sure someone has called but how am i supposed to knw.. and now he wont even pay my phone bill or buy me a new phone that he has been saying he was and he does have money for it but he always says he doesnt... i mean i stay home 24/7 with our 2 kids and he is working or with his friends.. he can always waste it on things but the min i need something its a big problem and he starts telling me things about how he works hard for that money and this and that.. but than im the one who stays watching the kids i lost all my friends and family i need time for myself and even when i ask for a couple of hours to rest he is always saying he doesnt get a time to rest that its MY JOB to take care of them and his job to work but like i didnt make OUR KIDS alone i need help sometimes too

Replies

• Kuhh
    by Kuhh
    January 23, 2013 at 9:27 PM

You need to have a serious talk with him about how you want a job.That also means finding someone to watch the kids or finding a daycare.In the mean time keep looking for jobs. Get an email address to apply to jobs.Do you have a house phone?You might also want to apply for TANF (Temporary assistance for needy families)at your local board of social services,which is money given to you to help. They can also help with childcare.

• momamanda
    January 23, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Wish I had some advice for you! being a mom and doing it all by yourself is stressful enough then add in money and job issues, My goodness! Does he live with you? He needs to be a little more understanding of you and your feelings but I know a man will only change if he wants to. I hope it all works out!

• goddess99
    January 23, 2013 at 10:17 PM

I agree with Kuhh. He just sounds controlling. Good luck with everything.

• Nessa-2
    by Nessa-2
    January 23, 2013 at 11:18 PM

we live with his parents :/

Quoting momamanda:

Wish I had some advice for you! being a mom and doing it all by yourself is stressful enough then add in money and job issues, My goodness! Does he live with you? He needs to be a little more understanding of you and your feelings but I know a man will only change if he wants to. I hope it all works out!

• connie45
    January 23, 2013 at 11:25 PM
    Go home to your parents. Eat whatever crow you have to. Get out of that house. Its hopeless to talk to this asshat. Time to make a better life for yourself.
  • Nessa-2
    by Nessa-2
    January 23, 2013 at 11:36 PM

my mother is a drug addict and lives with her boyfriend i dnt get along wit and my father passed away 3 yrs ago

• momtoBrenna
    January 24, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Do you have any other family close by or far away that would help? You need to get away!

• Nessa-2
    by Nessa-2
    January 24, 2013 at 12:58 AM

My older brother & sister leve across the states are are struggling themselves so cant really ask them for help they have their own families

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 24, 2013 at 6:21 PM

I feel for you, I really do. Maybe you could apply for low income housing since you don't have any income. Apply for welfare and get out on your own. They will provide daycare while you work. Use the Internet to look for a job. I wish you the best. It's hard when you don't have family.