Featured Posts
Paulaspann42
Should you stay married even if your not happy anymore
January 23, 2013 at 4:00 PM

should i stay in a loveless marriage for the kids

Replies

• grneyedormom
    January 23, 2013 at 4:02 PM
    No way. What does that teach your children?
  • goddess99
    January 23, 2013 at 4:07 PM

No. Why be unhappy and waste your life.

• HyrulianHeroine
    January 23, 2013 at 4:12 PM

no. God don't do that to yourself.

• EmmaGlenn20
    January 23, 2013 at 4:13 PM

No, but it's your job to work on it as best as you can. If you've tried therapy, counselling and all that jazz, then leave if you are still miserable.

• MrsKish
    by MrsKish
    January 23, 2013 at 4:13 PM

why do you think it's loveless ?

Quoting Paulaspann42:

should i stay in a loveless marriage for the kids

• 2inblue
    by 2inblue
    January 23, 2013 at 4:53 PM
    I dont think so. Unhappy parents make unhappy children. I do think you should try all options to save the marriage but if you are still unhappy, it's best to leave.
  • GremlinMom
    January 23, 2013 at 4:53 PM
    I honestly believe that unless someone is cheating or abusive, you haven't tried everything to be happy again. Everything takes time, every marriage has a lull, some people just don't have the patience to wait it out. Some are boring and unhappy for a month or two, maybe 6. For 2 years or 10. But there will always be an opportunity to jumpstart the magic, you must recognize it and nurse the opportunity. It may or may not be the same kind of magic because of time. This is MY unprofessional opinion, not an accusation or suggestion.
  • Janet
    by Janet
    January 23, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Quoting GremlinMom:

I honestly believe that unless someone is cheating or abusive, you haven't tried everything to be happy again. Everything takes time, every marriage has a lull, some people just don't have the patience to wait it out. Some are boring and unhappy for a month or two, maybe 6. For 2 years or 10. But there will always be an opportunity to jumpstart the magic, you must recognize it and nurse the opportunity. It may or may not be the same kind of magic because of time. This is MY unprofessional opinion, not an accusation or suggestion.

• angirose
    January 23, 2013 at 5:34 PM

NO NO NO NO AND HELL NO!!!! I did for 15 years and all I got out of it was never being able to get that time back! I did it for my kids, until they got old enough to tell me they werent happy either. NO!!!! GET OUT NOW!

• mousesmommy5610
    January 23, 2013 at 5:56 PM

no my mom did for yrs and it was a bad choice and she knows it, but in the same sence u have to ask ur self why is it loveless what caused it to be that way, is it something like him not picking up his socks or something is it cheating does he look at other women do u just feel unsexy does he say or do things that upset u all the time.... i mean marriages aent perfet but something caused th love to go away was it having kids and losing he freedom, find that answer before u decide on a divorce... when u look at him can u see the man u fell in love with If not u might want to look harder ask him why he feels that way too or if he sees the women he fell in lov with!!! when i married my hubby (yes we are young) i promised him that every day  i would find a reason why i love him and that has made me love him more then the day i married him, we promised eachother thats how we would do things even if we fought.... i would stop and go quiet and look at him and id realize why in the world are we fighting and hes the only one i want to ever have a fight with.... be honest with ur self AND be honest with him and vice versa...be honest to ur heart......

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN