Made this last night. It was really good. Thought I'd share =)
Betty Crocker Recipe
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 1/2 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pistachio nuts, if desired
- Lemon slice, if desired
- 1 Flatten each chicken breast half to 1/4-inch thickness between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with lemon pepper.
- 2 Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, lemon juice and lemon peel in oil 15 to 20 minutes, turning chicken once and stirring juice mixture occasionally, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- 3 Serve chicken topped with juice mixture, nuts and lemon slices.