Welcome to Mom to Mom's Coffee Break!
January is almost over and everyone will be receiving
their tax documents soon, if not already!
- Do you look forward to tax season?
- Do you plan bills, trips or other expenses based on tax time?
- Do you file as soon as possible, or do you wait until the last possible minute?
- Do you do your own taxes or have them done by a professional?
While you share your thoughts with us be sure to let us know what you
would like us to serve you!!
And be sure to check out these posts while you wait:
- How Long Did Your First Labor Last?
- *** do you believe in physic/palm readings***??
- What's in a name?
- Let's talk! Click here to see more posts!
We hope you have fun and enjoy your time with us!!
Congratulations on the job offers!! That is great.
Enjoy your macchiato!
A caramel macchiato please!!
I usually have hr block do our taxes.
We usually file by february
This year we are using this money on moving, we are moving closer to the city. My husband and I both have job offers. We will double our income if we do this move.