DevanF
Diet/Losing Weight
by DevanF
January 21, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Hi, has anyone been on a really good diet or plan that helped them lose weight? I really want to better myself and be happy so that I can have a happier life. I had a miscarriage on January 6, 2013 and after that expedience I realized that I want to become a better healthier person for myself and for my family. I want to be able to be a fit and active mother when the time comes. Thanks for your input!

Replies

• delanna6two
    January 25, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Hope things work out for you with the diet and exercise...

• barneysaid
    January 25, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I usually try to count my calories and try to fit in some exercise. It's very difficult for me to loose weight because I have Graves' Disease. What helped me was this website, it was caloriecounting.com or something of that nature. I don't remember, it has been a while. LOL. I understand what you are feeling. Try to avoid junk food. I switched to baked chips or low fat snacks and stuff like that. I really like fat free ice cream. Sorry for you loss (((HUGS))) Good luck with your journey to weight loss!!!

• tiffs2009
    January 25, 2013 at 4:08 PM
    I don't diet, its horrible for you!
    I use my fitness pal and track calories and workouts. My DH does it with me and we have lost 10lbs total together in 2 weeks.

We make wholesome food mainly from scratch and eat fresh fruit and veggies everyday. It's all about portion control and using wholesome healthy ingredients!
  • jaysuric
    January 25, 2013 at 7:42 PM

A few things that have helped me is juicing and green tea drinking more water!! Try it it will def help but you  and you have to keep at it!! :) Congrats for losing five pds !! :)

• Shaybay218
    January 26, 2013 at 5:31 AM

I do Zumba and Insanity and it works wonders...i'm 31 lbs down my goal is 40...

• DevanF
    by DevanF
    January 26, 2013 at 12:43 PM
    I think I need to look into that fitness pal.
    And zumba and insanity sound fun.