Featured Posts
TinkerBell2013
My mom
January 20, 2013 at 4:16 PM

She has to turn everything around to make it look like she is the one being hurt. No one ever gets hurt but her. 
We are having some family drama with my cousins. This drama started a year and half ago. My cousin Karen got mad over something my sister put on facebook and got mad over a something I put on about the pitty train. My cousin Karen sent me a letter in my email. Saying some really hurtful things. She told me that she wished my mom or dad would die so my brother sister and I could see how it feels to lose a parent. We just lost my aunt that year. There was alot more said in the email. Well I was upset and balling my eyes over this when my mom called to tell me that they was going to send my dad out to another hospital. She asked what was wrong I tried my best to keep it from her cause I knew what would happen. When I finally told her. She was mad. Then she wanted to read the email. So I printed it off and gave it to her. She read it and started saying that they email was sent to her and it was to her. She  has done this before turning things around. 
This is all she would talk to about to anyone about how hurt she was in the email. She didnt have any right to email her saying this stuff. We finally had the drama to stop and my mom decides to write a letter to my cousin. The whole letter was about how hurt she was. How she didnt deserve what was said in that letter. SHe loved her and she would do anything for her. My mom just thought she would write this letter and noting would be said well she got fooled. My cousin Karen and her sister Elizabeth send her letters back. She can now say that she did get hurt. They said some really hateful hurtful and nasty things in that letter.
I just can not understand why my mom has to turn things around and make it look like she is the one getting hurt all the time when its not her.  

Replies

• OliviasMommy611
    January 20, 2013 at 4:17 PM
    Oh wow
  • jlabadens
    January 21, 2013 at 4:46 AM
    Tinkerbell 2012- im sorry youre, having issues w/your mom...but I have such a hard, time feeling bad,for your stuation. A few yrs ago I complained about the same petty bullshit...I avoided my moms phone calls...I copped an attitude,when she pissed me off...I was down right rude when she said something I thought was wrong...on October 10th 2009 I answered a phone call from my mom telling me, she had CANCER...Nov 12th 2009 I received a phone call from my dad...saying my mom had died from the cancer :'(, my mom over petty nonsense...my mom was my best friend! :( i.wasted sooo much time being a,brat over bullshit that doesnt even matter...I regret it every single day!!! Is,it REALLY WORTH IT to be upset w/your mom right now? If you lost her tomorrow would you be happy w/your last conversation w/her EVER??!! Think about that! :( Cuz tomorrow isn't promised... Im sorry if my reply upsets you...but im just being real with you & speaking from harsh experience....
  • delanna6two
    January 21, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Hugs....hope things will work out...

• artistmom27
    January 21, 2013 at 8:09 AM

I understand how it feels to be pinned down by drama, I really do. Both my parents are the most dramatic, stubborn, close-minded individuals you could possibly imagine. Frankly I just cannot stand being around them sometimes. My dad and I will fight because he just doesn't listen and thinks he knows EVERYTHING. I have to pretend like I agree with him about everything just so I don't have to fight with him anymore. With that being said, if that ever happened in my family, I would say my mom has a right to feel hurt. Your cousin wished death upon her own aunt and uncle. It is just something you don't do. Your mom had a right to feel hurt by the comment because of the nature of what was said. Should your mom had emailed your cousin about it? Probably not. Should there have been words about what was said? Hell yes. Like jlabadens said, you shouldn't take for-granted the chance at the relationship with your parents, even if they aggravate you. You never know when they will be gone.

• Shaybay218
    January 21, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Quoting delanna6two:

Hugs....hope things will work out...

• jbirdsladie27
    January 21, 2013 at 8:23 AM
    (((hugs)))
  • goddess99
    January 21, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Hope everyone grows up and things work out.

• auntangelofsix
    January 21, 2013 at 10:53 AM
    Good Luck Hope everything works out
  • bookworm14
    January 21, 2013 at 11:35 AM
    I hear ya, I hate family drama! Hope you guys can work things out.
  • Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    January 21, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Sorry. I think your mother was hurt but should realize so were you and stand up for you!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN