Featured Posts
barneysaid
*** do you believe in physic/palm readings***??
January 20, 2013 at 1:41 PM
I'm very curious about palm readings and physic readings? Is it bogus? I hear different experiences about them. I want to try one but I'm afraid to hear anything about death. I'm more interested about my relationship and my future. What do you ladies think? Has anyone had any experiences before?

Replies

• goddess99
    January 20, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I was a palm reader at my dd's school for a Halloween carnival 1 year. I had the most popular room at the carnival lol. I loved it. I did research it and had a photo with me that palm readers followed. It was interesting.

• MichelleMc
    January 20, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Not even a little :)

• Shaybay218
    January 20, 2013 at 3:34 PM

No mam'! I surely do not believe in it! I had an aunt that used to listen to all those lies. One day she realized that she was waisting her time and money!!!

• OliviasMommy611
    January 20, 2013 at 4:14 PM
    No
  • LivinDeadGurl
    January 20, 2013 at 7:58 PM

I believe. However, there are fakes out there.

• MistressMinerva
    January 20, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Nope

• auntangelofsix
    January 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM
    Nope
  • vicky33006
    January 20, 2013 at 8:29 PM

I saw one pretty recently. I had the same interests as you. I was in a new relationship...and was wondering. Right when I walked in she said something like, "I see you're in a new relationship." So...I actually thought there might be something to it. She told me we would be together for  long time. She saw us hiking together in the spring...Lol. Yea...he dumped me a couple weeks later. I don't believe any of it. Him and I still talk some though, and my BFF is absolutely convinced we will get back together before spring because the psychic saw us hiking together. Lol

• connie45
    January 20, 2013 at 11:46 PM
    I do believe in readings. But only from this one particular woman.
  • GabeAiyAra
    January 21, 2013 at 12:24 AM
    i want one as well!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts