Featured Posts
barneysaid
*** do you believe in physic/palm readings***??
January 20, 2013 at 1:41 PM
I'm very curious about palm readings and physic readings? Is it bogus? I hear different experiences about them. I want to try one but I'm afraid to hear anything about death. I'm more interested about my relationship and my future. What do you ladies think? Has anyone had any experiences before?

Replies

• vinalex0581
    January 22, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I don't believe in that crap.

I think it's a waste of time and it's people who are just there to take your money.

But I also don't believe in Big Foot, the UFO's or ghosts.

I think they are a bunch of non fictional characters that people waste their time believing because they have nothing better to do with their free time.

• GabeAiyAra
    January 22, 2013 at 11:03 AM
    who cares about them?! do what YOU want!!! :)

Quoting barneysaid:

Quoting GabeAiyAra:

i want one as well!

I want to give it a try but reading all these different opinions makes me a little hesitant.

• tiredmama42
    January 22, 2013 at 11:08 AM

I really dont think they would refer to death in a reading.  That would be scary.  In tarot cards though the death card is actually not meaning someone would die.  Its like the end of something maybe a bad job, emotional pain, court battle.. a ongoing issue.   I have no experience with palms but studied the tarot and did readings.

• elliem87
    January 22, 2013 at 7:54 PM
    I believe!!! Never had palm reading I want one but they are too expensive for me.
  • DominoeBossy
    January 24, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Palm reading is a form of witchcraft and I believe you open yourself up to all kind of demonic forces/spirits.

• nikkita311
    May 25, 2013 at 4:30 PM
    I believe
  • rfhsure
    by rfhsure
    May 25, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I think it's bogus. Psychics and palm readers just ask you loaded questions to glean information from you without you noticing. then give you vage responses that could generally apply to anyone, including you. then they use the info theyve gotten from you to personalize them. that has been my experience.

• MistressMinerva
    May 25, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Nope

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts