Featured Posts
barneysaid
*** do you believe in physic/palm readings***??
January 20, 2013 at 1:41 PM
I'm very curious about palm readings and physic readings? Is it bogus? I hear different experiences about them. I want to try one but I'm afraid to hear anything about death. I'm more interested about my relationship and my future. What do you ladies think? Has anyone had any experiences before?

Replies

• Jenn8604
    January 21, 2013 at 8:08 PM
    Well I will tell you this I had a palm reader download itself onto my phone in the middle of the night and I looked at it and I don't have the life line on my hand.
    I just was going to do it for laughs as i don't believe in it.
  • sweetmomma326
    January 21, 2013 at 8:32 PM

I have a different story about all of this that may seem a little shocking.  I talked to one online January 2010, he told me I was going to become pregnant by the end of the year, I got a positive test August 2010, he also told me I would have complications my 7th month, right at the 7 month mark, I was diagnosed with Cholestasis.  He told me I would make it to full term and the baby would be okay.  I made it to 37 wks exactly, and my baby was fine.. he also told me the year after all of that, I would be engaged by the end of the year, I am getting married in March.  I never once told him anything that could have made me know any of that, I do believe in some, but not all.  The guy I spoke to was very caring and blunt, he didn't sugar coat anything...so hope this helps someone!

• Mom2Phoenix2011
    January 21, 2013 at 8:38 PM
    It depends. I do readings but mine are in the present to help you know where your path is leading you. I do not do future because every choice you make can alter the future.
  • AidansMomMom
    January 21, 2013 at 10:48 PM

I believe it is possible, but not everyone that claims that they can do it, can actually do it.

• schatzi869
    January 22, 2013 at 12:55 AM

I believe in it but I also think there are a lot of imposters. We went to one a few years ago and the lady told my sister and I the same thing but in slightly different wording.

• barneysaid
    January 22, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Quoting GabeAiyAra:

i want one as well!

I want to give it a try but reading all these different opinions makes me a little hesitant.

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 22, 2013 at 1:05 AM
    Nope.
  • madwifa
    by madwifa
    January 22, 2013 at 8:38 AM

lol right now on cm to my right is a link to Live Psychic Reading, lol I do believe some are for real but not many. I personaly would love to see the long island medium or sylvia ( the one that use to be on Montel all the time).

• SlapItHigh
    January 22, 2013 at 10:35 AM

No, I do not.

• Dayna29
    by Dayna29
    January 22, 2013 at 10:50 AM

There are a lot of fake people out there but some people were dead on with my palm readings. And they knew notghing about me. No birthday or any information that they could even possibly even know or look up. She was a new friend so she didn't know much about me. If you could friend people that does stuff like that you don't have to pay or waste your money. :) I have a lot of friends that do stuff like that. I use to read tarot cards and stones. Usually it applies but sometimes, my own emotions gets in the way on the readings. I've never charged anyone.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts