Featured Posts
barneysaid
*** do you believe in physic/palm readings***??
January 20, 2013 at 1:41 PM
I'm very curious about palm readings and physic readings? Is it bogus? I hear different experiences about them. I want to try one but I'm afraid to hear anything about death. I'm more interested about my relationship and my future. What do you ladies think? Has anyone had any experiences before?

Replies

• Pessema
    by Pessema
    January 21, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Oh hunny, it is all a hoax, "psychics" & "palm readers" are good at reading people and their reactions. They can take the tiniest bit of information & the slightest reaction & give you a fairly vague answer that sounds so good. That's why there are so many contradicting stories about ppls experience. I was actually trained as a psychic, its all a con.

• Bauxite-17
    January 21, 2013 at 3:06 AM

I only ever believed one, but only because she was absolutely spot on. She even told my I was pregnant with a boy, before I even told my best friend, and the only person that knew was dh.

• delanna6two
    January 21, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I don't really go to/call them.

• jdsmell7
    January 21, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Absolutely! Though you must go to credible registered mediums. I live about an hour away from Lilydale, NY which is a spiritual-medium community. I've had several readings that blew my mind about information they knew of my family who has passed on! The best time to get read is around or on your birthday because this is when all the stars & planets are in alignment with your spiritual path in life ! They will warn you of issues that may arise in your life, but will never convey result of death or severe tragedy. 

• Basherte
    January 21, 2013 at 8:50 AM

psychic...**** 

I believe in them, I just think that most that actually ask for money for doing this aren't true. 

The ability isn't meant to be used to make a profit. 

There is a difference between being open to whatever is seen for you and giving limitations. If you only want to be told what you want to hear, then any of the ones that ask for money will work. As they basially just tell people what they think that person wants to hear, and nothing more.

• amanda81919
    January 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM
    Yes, but I had one done in india. And she said I had so many ways to go, but one man will either save me or condemn me.
  • virgochild79
    January 21, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Heck no I don't beleive in that crap. I think it's totally bogus and would never believe in such nonsense. It's simply entertainment and a good hustle for the people who get paid for doing it.

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    January 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Never had one so not sure!

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 21, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Nope

• almostthere55
    January 21, 2013 at 8:03 PM

When I was in high school my friends and I went to one just for kicks.  She said I would marry a man with the initial J in his name.  I did.  She said that I would be married a long time an live a good life. So far been married 26 years and it's been pretty good (normal ups and downs).  She said my husband would die at age 65 by drowing in a lake.  Well we aren't that old yet, so I don't know.  But we purchased 20 acres of land that has two lakes on it.  We plan on building our retirement home on it.  I guess I can let you know in 15 years if that last one comes true.  lol

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts