Featured Posts
trinitysmama33
sex as exercise?
January 18, 2013 at 11:51 PM

okay so here is a question: would u count sex or any sexual activities away to burn calories?

or would u not even think bout as a way of exercise all.

Replies

• Jessicamarquez
    January 21, 2013 at 6:07 PM
    Lolol omg

Quoting connie45:

Cheating sex burns more calories. All that guilt and worrying really burns the fat.

• ScrChk23
    January 21, 2013 at 6:09 PM
    Sure do!
  • tiffanyrachelle
    January 21, 2013 at 6:20 PM
    Exactly....

Quoting Basherte:

sex is exercise, definitely. As long as you are active during sex. If you just lay there then you really aren't burning that many calories. 

• MeggieK44
    January 21, 2013 at 6:20 PM
    I don't think of it as excerise but I read somewhere a couple months ago that half an hour of sex a couple times a week is actually fairly effective cardio.
  • TendrelovinMaMa
    January 21, 2013 at 6:22 PM
    Sound like you talk from experience. ..being one. Pathetic if that true.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Say what?

Quoting connie45:

Cheating sex burns more calories. All that guilt and worrying really burns the fat.

• DandJsGrandma

From WebMD

Thirty minutes of sex burns 85 calories or more. It may not sound like much, but it adds up: 42 half-hour sessions will burn 3,570 calories, more than enough to lose a pound. Doubling up, you could drop that pound in 21 hour-long sessions.

"Sex is a great mode of exercise," says Patti Britton, PhD, a Los Angeles sexologist and president of the American Association of Sexuality Educators and Therapists. It takes work, from both a physical and psychological perspective, to do it well, she says.

• gdsTX
    by gdsTX
    Sure! We get pretty active. If you need to have a cold drink waiting for after and you're so out of breath and sore (exercise sore), then you might as well have been at the gym or out running. Not only do you get cardio, you get plenty of muscle work, too. ;)
  • Pirate.Mum
    January 21, 2013 at 6:25 PM

It is exercise when DH and I do it :)

I don't exercise otherwise and still have a svelte figure

• whoodathunk
    January 21, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Not unless two minutes really matters!

• BUTMUNCH
    January 21, 2013 at 6:30 PM

I read in fitness magazine that it does..... Now i think it depends on weather or not you are moving your body and get sweaty. or are you just laying their and letting the hubby do all the work then he is burning more calories.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts