Janet
I was a teen mom and
by Janet
January 17, 2013 at 4:38 PM

I feel bad because my oldest son's dad is dying of cancer. They gave him 3 to 6 months to live. He is closer to my DH but he has a relationship with his father.

Replies

• aprilz1225
    January 17, 2013 at 5:14 PM

i am so sorry momma Prayers and hugs come'n your way.  ALL of you (all family members DH's, his fathers and yours) need to be spending time with him all showing a love'n family that cares about him invite as much family as you can for visit dates. Try to have seperate time for him and DH and his father to spend together and time for all three of them to spend together. I think this would be great for your son and his fathers and you. Please talk to hubby and his father on your feelings, this is stressfull enough as it is, don't stress this part. Prayers for you all.

• jessi2girls
    January 17, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I'm sorry

• goddess99
    January 17, 2013 at 6:01 PM

aww I'm sorry to hear that Janet.

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 17, 2013 at 7:26 PM
    Thanks.

Quoting jessi2girls:

I'm sorry

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 17, 2013 at 7:27 PM
    Thank you.

Quoting goddess99:

aww I'm sorry to hear that Janet.

• MistressMinerva
    January 17, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Sorry to hear that.  hugs

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 17, 2013 at 7:54 PM
    Thanks, I didn't know I would feel this bad.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Sorry to hear that.  hugs

• Beauty91805
    January 17, 2013 at 9:53 PM
    Sorry to hear that. I was also a teen mom when I had my dd (7) and her dad has been ill, he has cancer also. And I feel so bad myself so I definitely understand. I love my dh to death and we just had a son so trust me it's not anything deep like that but he is the father of my child so it's hard to see him like that. My dd is close to my dh, but she is crazy about her daddy. :'(
  • Janet
    by Janet
    January 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM
    Thank you, its nice when someone actually understands how I feel.

Quoting Beauty91805:

Sorry to hear that. I was also a teen mom when I had my dd (7) and her dad has been ill, he has cancer also. And I feel so bad myself so I definitely understand. I love my dh to death and we just had a son so trust me it's not anything deep like that but he is the father of my child so it's hard to see him like that. My dd is close to my dh, but she is crazy about her daddy. :'(
  • delanna6two
    January 21, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Hugs...