Featured Posts
HaileysMom07180
Mommas who did it, how do I do it? UPDATE!!!
January 17, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I've had the after baby belly for 6 almost 7 years now.  i've decided to get rid of it this year, i did lose weight and an inch, but i lost it right under my boobs, i want the baby belly gone,  I know its possible, i see it all the time, i just wanna know how.  How did you mommas do it?

So i've been doing some excersizes every day (nothing intense)  my boobs are smaller yay!  i think i'm down to a C, and the area below my boobs are looking a little more fit.  I haven't been drinking sodas anymore (except when i go out to eat),  i feel better, i have a little more energy (except today, i'm sick again), i went and bought a few tank tops for this summer and i can't wait for the temperature to at least get above 0 to wear them.  Thanks for the advice ladies, i'm so gonna do some of this.

Replies

• HaileysMom07180
    January 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM

i do have the jillian michaels yoga dvd, hard core stuff, but we are moving in a month and i packed the dvd player lol, oops.  maybe i'll unpack it and start that up again

Quoting EskimoKisses4Me:

Try the Jillian Michaels (from Biggest Loser) 30 Day Shred! It has 3 levels and each one gets a little harder each 30 days. It is worth it though. You just have to stick to it, the work out is only 20 to 30 minutes long. You're going to want a healthy dieat and you might want to get a work out buddy! It's really nice to have someone there with you, cheering you on when you feel like giving up.

For me, it wasn't just about the belly. I hated my body, everything from my chubby face down to my chubby toes. I felt disgusting! Then my cousin and I started doing the 30 Day Shred. The first sign that I was losing weight was in my face and hands, my rings kept turning or falling off. Then it was my arms, legs and belly, the work out tones everything up! We had plans to go to Vegas that summer and when we were finally by the pool, I wore my swimsuit with pride! When it was all said and done, my clothes fit better, I looked better and I felt so much better about myself! :)

Hope this helps. Good luck!!

• HaileysMom07180
    January 18, 2013 at 10:05 AM

i've heard that

Quoting Brandyaz2002:

Tr y taking up belly dancing... Don't laugh trust me you use your stomach muscles and it is quite the work out.

• HaileysMom07180
    January 18, 2013 at 10:14 AM

i agree, thats y i'm not really dieting too much, i mostly just changed a few things like my soda intake and i'm not joining a gym or anything like that, i do a few things like sit ups when i watch tv or wii fit.  i would like to start up my jillian michaels yoga dvd again, but everythings packed cuz we are moving to oklahoma in a month.  i'm more trying to get healthy cuz i gain 7 pounds in 3 weeks and i don't wanna be unhealthy anymore.

Quoting dreambig4u2:

Hi there... Well I think I can add a little advice.  I am 40 years old.  3 beautiful healthy children.. One is college, one in high school, one in junior high... I have to tell ya honey... 

This is a DIET.... Dumb, Idea, Everybody, Tried!!!!  Yep, yep yep!!!  They don't work.  This is what I found.... DON'T sweat the number on a scale.. Don't sweat inches... INSTEAD... focus on what is enjoyable, what YOU want to do with the blessing each day that God gave you... I am telling ya.. go for a walk.. just be outside or inside doing something You want to do.. When you don't think about it too much... your stress level will be reduced, you will learn to listen to your body and eat what you want, when you want... I got caught up in all the other stuff as a young mother... As I got older... I learned this.  I have done a marathon and 3 half marathons within the last 2 years.  I plan on doing 5 half marathons... THE LAST half marathon.. I WALKED... yep, the whole thing... AND, guess what.. I still got the sweatshirt... lol... I can guarantee you... you are more worried than anyone else... so, enjoy your blessing.  from a Mom who has... Been there.. Done that.... you can email me directly... good luck

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 19, 2013 at 1:37 PM
    I was one of the lucky ones that the baby weight fell right off. Here is a bump though! And good luck on continuing to lose it. Sounds like you are on the right track. :)
  • HaileysMom07180
    January 20, 2013 at 12:26 PM

my mom saw me yesterday for the first time since christmas and the first thing she said was your baby pooch is smaller,   super excited!

Quoting splatz:

I was one of the lucky ones that the baby weight fell right off. Here is a bump though! And good luck on continuing to lose it. Sounds like you are on the right track. :)

• delanna6two
    January 21, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Hope things work out for you!

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 22, 2013 at 12:51 AM
    That is always a nice feeling when other people notice your weight loss! :)

Quoting HaileysMom07180:

my mom saw me yesterday for the first time since christmas and the first thing she said was your baby pooch is smaller,   super excited!

Quoting splatz:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts