Featured Posts
gr8d8n3mom
Who Else has this issue???
January 17, 2013 at 11:03 AM

It seems just us moms know how to replace the toilet paper! Drives me crazy! We have older kids in our home, youngest is 14, oldest is 20 yet NO ONE seems to know how to replace the toilet paper when it gets empty!

Who is the one that gets stuck in there when it's empty & no spare roll? YEP THE MOM! 

Dh said one night at supper, he wanted to do an experiment, give everyone in the house their own roll and each use their own roll, the first one that comes to him, needing more, we know uses it the most! (kids had a fit by the way, they all thought that was UNFAIR!!)  Umm excuse me, YOu guys can't seem to replace the toilet paper when it's gone! grrrrr

Replies

• Missy5326
    January 18, 2013 at 4:24 PM
    Lol.we used to have a sign in the bathroon that said "changing a roll of toilet paper will not cause brain damage".
  • splatz
    by splatz
    January 19, 2013 at 1:34 PM
    Hah! Nobody here knows how to either. It usually just ends up on the sink or side of the tub. And if I don't put it on the holder it eventually ends up knocked into the sink or tub and all wet lol.
  • splatz
    by splatz
    January 19, 2013 at 1:34 PM
    Lol! I need one of those.

Quoting Missy5326:

Lol.we used to have a sign in the bathroon that said "changing a roll of toilet paper will not cause brain damage".

• saltycoqui
    January 19, 2013 at 2:36 PM
    That is a nice experiment idea.
    I guess I'm the odd one here. I learned to change the roll when I was little. My dad does it. And I have two teens who do it too.

• Colter
    by Colter
    January 20, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Our household has that same paper changing impairment disease.    There frequently is a laundry impairment as well. 

• delanna6two
    January 21, 2013 at 8:01 AM

lol...it gets replaced here but we're always out of it.

• gr8d8n3mom
    January 22, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Quoting Colter:

Our household has that same paper changing impairment disease.    There frequently is a laundry impairment as well. 

As the youngest child in this home is 14 and oldest are 20, about a yr and a half ago, I settled the laundry issue when I reached into the girls laundry hamper(step daughters) and when to get panties, and got a handful of sanitary napkin,and not a clean one. When that happened twice in the same laundry day, I said that's it, everyone is now responsible for their OWN laundry.

Had it been my own daughter, I'd of rung her neck! She knows better! (thankfully she has a separate hamper,as they had different rooms,and is more up on taking care of that type of thing)

We now have one step daughter that has parenting time, and my daughter that lives here. SS comes on college breaks now and then, oldest SD hardly comes at all anymore.

• MusherMaggie
    January 23, 2013 at 1:41 PM
    Funny thing is, I often have to replace it other places besides home, lol!
  • gr8d8n3mom
    January 23, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Quoting MusherMaggie:

Funny thing is, I often have to replace it other places besides home, lol!

Yep! I was at my ODD's house and there was NO toilet paper in their hall bathroom anywhere! I had to pee so bad, I had to holler out, where's your toilet paper??!!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts