Featured Posts
Cafe MichelleP
Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!
January 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• SlapItHigh
    January 24, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Welcome, I have three as well :).

Quoting WooMommy7:

hi everyone, my name is tina and i have 3 amazing kiddos, ethen id four, carisa is about too be 3 and liam who is a little over a year now. Its usually pretty hectic in my house but i wouldn't t trade it for anything

• SlapItHigh
    January 24, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Welcome!  You are my kind of mom....I know b/c you used the word "ya'll" !!

Quoting Myounger85:

Hey ya'll, My name is Miranda. I am a 27 year old mother of a 5 year old little girl and a step-mom to an 8 year old boy. I recently (as in 2 weeks ago January, 8 2013) got married to the most wonderful man and dad in the world.  I have loved taking care of kids since before I can remember. My mom says that I carried around a baby doll and a diaper bag everywhere we went till my little sister was born and I got a real live baby to play with and learn to take care of....set me up for a lifetime of loving children and wanting as many as possible. Unfortunately the stars didn't shine on me like that BUT I got one precious little one before my body decided not to let me have any more children.  I have had a lot of trials and tribulations with my little one and even stood by my stepson while his parents were at the end of their very nasty divorce. (His mothers a real piece of work) We have had a few issues out of my SS but for the most part he's doing good. I have no complaint's for now just wanted to introduce myself and give a little background...I hope that ya'll have a great day and remember no matter how hectic it gets at home, all these little one's are here for a reason and tomorrow bring a new day!!!

• SlapItHigh
    January 24, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Welcome!  I have all boys as well.

Quoting Kcrazy131:

Hi Everyone,

My name is Catherine, I am a SAHM with 2 boys oldest is 4 youngest is 2. Wanting people i can talk to about being a mom of 2 young boys and being a SAHM. Plus I would like to learn some things about losing weight. and heathy foods/snacks for children. If you would like to know more just ask and i will answer the best i can.

Ps. I know some things about breastfeeding and the Depo shot if anyone has any questions.

• SlapItHigh
    January 24, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Welcome and congrats!

Quoting Pregomommyof1:

Hello my name is Sue Ann James and my soon to be daughter will be here in a few weeks she will be my first and only as of right now she will be the light in my life and she will be my everything 

• SlapItHigh
    January 24, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Welcome!  When that happens, just hold him and comfort him, nurse him if possible.  Don't lay him down alone.  Make sure he is sleeping near you so that you can comfort him.

Quoting JuniorsGirl96:

Hey everyone. My name is Kaitlynn and I'm new to this. I'm 16 and I have a 3 month old baby boy. He's my everything but I really need advice. What do I do when he doesn't want to be away from me or his dad? and when we lay him down he just screams?

• JuniorsGirl96
    January 24, 2013 at 2:11 AM

Thank you! 

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Welcome!  When that happens, just hold him and comfort him, nurse him if possible.  Don't lay him down alone.  Make sure he is sleeping near you so that you can comfort him.

Quoting JuniorsGirl96:

Hey everyone. My name is Kaitlynn and I'm new to this. I'm 16 and I have a 3 month old baby boy. He's my everything but I really need advice. What do I do when he doesn't want to be away from me or his dad? and when we lay him down he just screams?

• leonsmommy17
    January 24, 2013 at 12:47 PM

thank you

• Mommyof1014
    January 24, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Hey every body!

I am Cayla... My son's name is Isaiah... He will be 2 in October!

• goddess99
    January 24, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Hi Cayla, he's a cutie! Welcome to the group!!

Quoting Mommyof1014:

Hey every body!

• Mommyof1014
    January 24, 2013 at 1:44 PM

thank you so much!

Quoting goddess99:

Hi Cayla, he's a cutie! Welcome to the group!!

Quoting Mommyof1014:

Hey every body!

This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts