Featured Posts
Cafe MichelleP
Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!
January 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• MistressMinerva
    March 5, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Hi May. Welcome to the group.

Quoting may8b:

hey guys,

my names maydelen may for short im currently pregnant(6mth) with my very first although young and scared i feel ready, the doctor thinks its a girl but isnt sure. i live in san antonio but im from cuba im with my childs father but i feel so lost seeing how much ive been changing and hes not. my real problem right now is choosing to try to keep the relationship stronge. we both work but after standing for 8hr straight i still do the cooking and cleaning, im so tired and angrey because he plays his stupid xbox all day then gets mad when i ask somthing like changing the litter box. ive never been the type to bend easily or like depending on others but ever since i got pregnant everythings changed. pls help me what should i do? should i talk to him again? hope for the best or just end it?

• mombritjosh
    March 5, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Hi everyone!  I am a SAHM. I have 2 kids almost 9 and 14.  Their birthdays are in March and April.  My soon to be 9 yr. old son is autistic and my soon to be 14 yr. old daughter is in no hurry to grow up.  My kids say I'm a fun and silly mom.  I am also happily married for 16 years.  We currently live in AZ but are from FL.  We moved here knowing no one, was for work for my hubby.  But now considering moving to a state that is better for my son with his autism for us to get help.  When we lived in FL he was getting early steps help through FL.  Since moving here, he has had none so far.  But I am getting ready to reapply again.  If anyone has any recommendations to a state, that would be great.  

Thank you so much,

Julie

• goddess99
    March 5, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Hi Julie. Welcome to the group. You should make a post about this in the group so more people will be able to help you.

Quoting mombritjosh:

Hi everyone!  I am a SAHM. I have 2 kids almost 9 and 14.  Their birthdays are in March and April.  My soon to be 9 yr. old son is autistic and my soon to be 14 yr. old daughter is in no hurry to grow up.  My kids say I'm a fun and silly mom.  I am also happily married for 16 years.  We currently live in AZ but are from FL.  We moved here knowing no one, was for work for my hubby.  But now considering moving to a state that is better for my son with his autism for us to get help.  When we lived in FL he was getting early steps help through FL.  Since moving here, he has had none so far.  But I am getting ready to reapply again.  If anyone has any recommendations to a state, that would be great.  

Thank you so much,

Julie

• MistressMinerva
    March 5, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Hi Julie. Welcome to the group.

Quoting mombritjosh:

Thank you so much,

Julie

• fairymom82
    March 6, 2013 at 1:38 PM
    Hello i am new to cafemom i am a stay at home mom of two boys i have been married 10 years i live in a small rural area in southern Indiana we have three dogs and a kitten will join the chaos soon
  • goddess99
    March 6, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Hi welcome to the group.

Quoting fairymom82:

Hello i am new to cafemom i am a stay at home mom of two boys i have been married 10 years i live in a small rural area in southern Indiana we have three dogs and a kitten will join the chaos soon

• MistressMinerva
    March 6, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Hi. Welcome to the group.

Quoting fairymom82:

• Lala629
    by Lala629
    March 6, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Hi, I'm Lora....mommy to two boy 7 and 1. Blessed to be working from home for the time being, decided to take a break from my nursing career while my littles are little. I currently have my own online business which keeps me plenty busy during nap and bedtime. It's such a pleasure to be here...I look forward to meeting you ladies!

• goddess99
    March 7, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Hi Lora. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Lala629:

Hi, I'm Lora....mommy to two boy 7 and 1. Blessed to be working from home for the time being, decided to take a break from my nursing career while my littles are little. I currently have my own online business which keeps me plenty busy during nap and bedtime. It's such a pleasure to be here...I look forward to meeting you ladies!

• AshleySmith24
    March 7, 2013 at 10:28 AM
    Hi Everyone,My name is Ashley and I am a proud mother of 2 girls,Faith & Ella and a baby boy on the way,Jackson.I am 27 years old and is married to a wonderful man of 4 years and we live in Denver,Colorado.When my first daughter was born she had something wrong with her right lung.She had to stay in the hospitial for the first 2 months of her life,and then finally she got to come home.The doctors said she problay wouldn't live past 4 months,but she is now 5 years old and is in kindergarten and is a healthy little girl.Faith is our living angel <3
This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts