Featured Posts
Cafe MichelleP
Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!
January 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• MistressMinerva
    January 18, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Hi Constance. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Cpop1980:

Hi I'm Constance, I just gave birth to my son a week and a half ago on 1/9/13, he is my first and the light in my eyes.  So far so good!  I am EBF, cloth diapering and co-sleeping, but not bed sharing.  We are currently working on getting him to sleep in his crib which is in my room.  This was not an easy chore for us, but with better swaddling technique and appropriate timing we are getting it down.  Can't wait to meet all of you!

• MistressMinerva
    January 18, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Hi. Welcome to the group and Cafemom. I live in TN, not from here. I use to live in Newport News, Va. I grew up in Missouri

Quoting Muffins89:

Hi, I'm Alyssa. I am a 23 year old SAHM to two wonderfully crazy girls. Maddalyn is 3 years old and Ryleigh is 17 months old. We live in Carthage, NY. I'm new to this site and just looking for other mommies to chat with and maybe get lucky and find some in my area to befriend and have mommy dates or play dates and get me out of this house some LOL. I'm not from here (born in TN, and grew up in Norfolk, VA), have only been here for maybe 9 months. My fiance is from here, so I know and am close to his family, but I need some friends here :) 

• goddess99
    January 18, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Hi Alyssa.  welcome to cafemom

Quoting Muffins89:

Hi, I'm Alyssa. I am a 23 year old SAHM to two wonderfully crazy girls. Maddalyn is 3 years old and Ryleigh is 17 months old. We live in Carthage, NY. I'm new to this site and just looking for other mommies to chat with and maybe get lucky and find some in my area to befriend and have mommy dates or play dates and get me out of this house some LOL. I'm not from here (born in TN, and grew up in Norfolk, VA), have only been here for maybe 9 months. My fiance is from here, so I know and am close to his family, but I need some friends here :) 

• Muffins89
    January 18, 2013 at 12:46 PM

wow. what part of TN? I was born in Nashville, but lived in Burns (about 45 mins west of nashville) for a while in 2009. I lived in Newport News as well ha. from sept 2010 until I moved back to Norfolk in august 2011. and then of course, am now in new york since april of 2012

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Hi. Welcome to the group and Cafemom. I live in TN, not from here. I use to live in Newport News, Va. I grew up in Missouri

Quoting Muffins89:

• Muffins89
    January 18, 2013 at 12:48 PM

HI!

Quoting goddess99:

Hi Alyssa.  welcome to cafemom

Quoting Muffins89:

• MistressMinerva
    January 18, 2013 at 12:55 PM

We live in Cordova which is about 4 hours from Nashville. Hubby is from here so that helped me out alot cause I knew nothing about this state. We lived in Newport News little over 3 yrs cause hubby was in the Navy at the time. We moved here to TN cause he now works for the TSA so that is why we moved here. Not a fan of this area at all. I tell him all the time I want to move back to Va.

Quoting Muffins89:

wow. what part of TN? I was born in Nashville, but lived in Burns (about 45 mins west of nashville) for a while in 2009. I lived in Newport News as well ha. from sept 2010 until I moved back to Norfolk in august 2011. and then of course, am now in new york since april of 2012

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Quoting Muffins89:

• Muffins89
    January 18, 2013 at 1:14 PM

never been there, or even really heard of it lol. My fiance is from here, he was navy as well... One of the reasons we moved back to Norfolk from NN was because he worked on Norfolk's base so we got tired of the travel/gas that it took. We moved up here because he was honorably discharged (over something stupid) back in march and just could not find a job in VA bc he was "overqualified" for everything he applied for so we moved up here and stayed with his parents for a month before we got on our feet. I kind of like it here minus the cold, and the fact that my family is now 16 hours away (in tn) and all my friends are in va which is about 11 hours away depending on the route. I'd love to go back to VA, but who knows if/when that will happen. He's always looking for better jobs though, so it could happen. 

Quoting MistressMinerva:

We live in Cordova which is about 4 hours from Nashville. Hubby is from here so that helped me out alot cause I knew nothing about this state. We lived in Newport News little over 3 yrs cause hubby was in the Navy at the time. We moved here to TN cause he now works for the TSA so that is why we moved here. Not a fan of this area at all. I tell him all the time I want to move back to Va.

Quoting Muffins89:

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Quoting Muffins89:

• MistressMinerva
    January 18, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I'm only a few mins from Memphis.

Quoting Muffins89:

never been there, or even really heard of it lol. My fiance is from here, he was navy as well... One of the reasons we moved back to Norfolk from NN was because he worked on Norfolk's base so we got tired of the travel/gas that it took. We moved up here because he was honorably discharged (over something stupid) back in march and just could not find a job in VA bc he was "overqualified" for everything he applied for so we moved up here and stayed with his parents for a month before we got on our feet. I kind of like it here minus the cold, and the fact that my family is now 16 hours away (in tn) and all my friends are in va which is about 11 hours away depending on the route. I'd love to go back to VA, but who knows if/when that will happen. He's always looking for better jobs though, so it could happen. 

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Quoting Muffins89:

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Quoting Muffins89:

• Muffins89
    January 18, 2013 at 1:27 PM

ohh ok i have a friend that lives in memphis 

Quoting MistressMinerva:

I'm only a few mins from Memphis.

Quoting Muffins89:

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Quoting Muffins89:

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Quoting Muffins89:

• MayTulipBerry
    January 19, 2013 at 2:52 AM

Hi everyone!

My name is May I'm Married, I also have a son who is two years old plus I'm expecting another baby! My son has moments but is a pretty polite kid. He knows mommy is having another baby and is super excited! Only thing is my husband and I never told him.... Baby whisperer? haha!simple smile

This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts