Cafe MichelleP
Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!
January 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• MistressMinerva
    January 28, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Hi Sylvia. Welcome to the group.

Quoting amirah827:

Good Evening Moms!!!

My name is Sylvia, I'm a mother of a 4 year old busy toddler!!! I have been blessed to stay at home with my daughter and I wouldn't trade it for the world!!! I look forward to participating in the group!

• MistressMinerva
    January 28, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Hi Debbie. Welcome to the group.

Quoting lefty:

Hi Everyone...my name is Debbie and I have 2 boys 21 yrs old and 15 yrs old. My 21 yrs old just left for basic training and it is very hard for me. I am retire from the military and my husband has never been in the military. As we were saying our goodbyes, my son told me to be strong and I told him that I am a mom first. Now I know how my mom felt when I went into the service.

• SlapItHigh
    January 28, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Hi Debbie, welcome. 

Quoting lefty:

Hi Everyone...my name is Debbie and I have 2 boys 21 yrs old and 15 yrs old. My 21 yrs old just left for basic training and it is very hard for me. I am retire from the military and my husband has never been in the military. As we were saying our goodbyes, my son told me to be strong and I told him that I am a mom first. Now I know how my mom felt when I went into the service.

• SlapItHigh
    January 28, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Welcome to the group Sylvia. 

Quoting amirah827:

Good Evening Moms!!!

My name is Sylvia, I'm a mother of a 4 year old busy toddler!!! I have been blessed to stay at home with my daughter and I wouldn't trade it for the world!!! I look forward to participating in the group!

• SlapItHigh
    January 28, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Hi Samantha. 

Quoting ready4thenewme:

Hi everyone, my name is Samantha and I am a stay at home mom (atleast for now), and have a at home business. I have 3 beautiful kids, my son is almost 3 and my twin girls are almost 18months. I am one busy momma having them so close but I wouldnt change it for anthing.

• SlapItHigh
    January 28, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Welcome. 

Quoting edieda:

Hi everyone, My screen name here is edieda, I am Eunice and I am interested in just chatting and getting to know other ladies who are moms, aunts, grandmothers, etc who are members here. I feel that there is no better way to get know another person than to enjoy good conversation on interesting topics. I am the mother of three adult daughters and a stay home mother/homemaker and caregiver.  I have many interests which range from listening to my favorite kinds of music, cooking, reading, and at times just relaxing and getting on my pc. I am looking forward to posting comments and reading comments as well. 

• Monica_0812
    January 29, 2013 at 4:18 PM
    Hi everyone

My name is monica and i'm a proud parent of a little girl(4) & a handsome boy(2 months). I'm always interested in what other parents with similar kids in ages are going though & if any way I can help new moms.
  • goddess99
    January 29, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Hi Monica. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Monica_0812:

Hi everyone

My name is monica and i'm a proud parent of a little girl(4) & a handsome boy(2 months). I'm always interested in what other parents with similar kids in ages are going though & if any way I can help new moms.

• MistressMinerva
    January 29, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Hi Monica. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Monica_0812:

Hi everyone

• Lisaross11213
    January 30, 2013 at 4:04 PM
    Hi everyone I'm Lisa, recently married to my wonderful husband who supports me being a SAHM to our 6 mo old son. Our two older boys are also very happy to have mommy at home when they get in from school everyday, no more day care! I'm blessed to be where I am. I look forward to meeting more SAHM and learning from all of you some great survival tips!
This post is locked, so you can't reply.