Cafe MichelleP
Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!
January 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• MistressMinerva
    July 27, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Hi Valentina. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Bribriesmom:

Hello everyone, my name is Valentina. I'm mother of a beautiful 12 month & 2 week old daughter Mikaela. I just want to connect with other mother's.

• Bribriesmom
    July 27, 2013 at 2:34 PM
    Thank you.
  • proudteenmom974
    July 29, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Hello everyone,

My name is Pang, i am 18 years old, and i have a beautiful daughter.  I am a highschool graduate, and i am currently working.  I am still with the father of my daughter, and i absoultely enjoy being a mother.  I love spending time with her, and watching her grow. I am a newbie, and i have to say i love it here.  Everyone is really nice, and always have a positive attuitde.  No-one is never scared to help comment and talk about their stories.  I enjoy reading their stories,and meeting people, and help give out advice.

• alhiah
    by alhiah
    July 29, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Hi Im Alhia. Im a Stay at home mom of a one year old son :)

• goddess99
    July 29, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Hi Alhia, Welcome to the group.

Quoting alhiah:

Hi Im Alhia. Im a Stay at home mom of a one year old son :)

• goddess99
    July 29, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Hi Pang, Welcome to the group.

Quoting proudteenmom974:

Hello everyone,

My name is Pang, i am 18 years old, and i have a beautiful daughter.  I am a highschool graduate, and i am currently working.  I am still with the father of my daughter, and i absoultely enjoy being a mother.  I love spending time with her, and watching her grow. I am a newbie, and i have to say i love it here.  Everyone is really nice, and always have a positive attuitde.  No-one is never scared to help comment and talk about their stories.  I enjoy reading their stories,and meeting people, and help give out advice.

• goddess99
    July 29, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Hi Valentina, Welcome to the group.

Quoting Bribriesmom:

Hello everyone, my name is Valentina. I'm mother of a beautiful 12 month & 2 week old daughter Mikaela. I just want to connect with other mother's.

• goddess99
    July 29, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Hi Tyshika, Welcome to the group!

Quoting tyshika11:

Hello my name is Tyshika but everyone calls me Ty. I am a proud parent of a beautiful 2 year old girl. Her name is Nariyah. She's my princess she's my world she's my everything I don't know what I would do without her I'm glad to be apart of cafemom and the new comers club. Look foward to meeting new moms getting advice and giving advice.

• Babyhouston2B
    July 30, 2013 at 9:22 AM
    Hi I'm shayla lookin to make friends and how is everyone ? I'm married 31 almost 32sept 18th
  • goddess99
    July 30, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Hi Shayla, Welcome to the group.

Quoting Babyhouston2B:

Hi I'm shayla lookin to make friends and how is everyone ? I'm married 31 almost 32sept 18th

This post is locked, so you can't reply.