Cafe MichelleP
Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!
January 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• goddess99
    January 25, 2013 at 12:59 PM

welcome

Quoting moma1177:

hey my name is tabbatha i am haveing my first baby  a little girl giving heart

• MistressMinerva
    January 25, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Hi Kate. Welcome to the group.

Quoting newmom1978:

Hello! My name is Kate, I am a mommy to a beautiful happy 5 month old. Having her is absolutely the best thing that has happened to me....for the most part, I can handle everything that gets put in front of me but I still have questions so that is why I joined cafemom and I really enjoy it. Everyone is so helpful and positive! 

• MistressMinerva
    January 25, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Hi Tabbatha. Welcome to the group. Congrats on baby!!!

Quoting moma1177:

hey my name is tabbatha i am haveing my first baby  a little girl giving heart

• edieda
    by edieda
    January 25, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Hi everyone, My screen name here is edieda, I am Eunice and I am interested in just chatting and getting to know other ladies who are moms, aunts, grandmothers, etc who are members here. I feel that there is no better way to get know another person than to enjoy good conversation on interesting topics. I am the mother of three adult daughters and a stay home mother/homemaker and caregiver.  I have many interests which range from listening to my favorite kinds of music, cooking, reading, and at times just relaxing and getting on my pc. I am looking forward to posting comments and reading comments as well. 

• goddess99
    January 25, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Hi Eunice. Welcome to the group. I hope you enjoy it here =)

Quoting edieda:

Hi everyone, My screen name here is edieda, I am Eunice and I am interested in just chatting and getting to know other ladies who are moms, aunts, grandmothers, etc who are members here. I feel that there is no better way to get know another person than to enjoy good conversation on interesting topics. I am the mother of three adult daughters and a stay home mother/homemaker and caregiver.  I have many interests which range from listening to my favorite kinds of music, cooking, reading, and at times just relaxing and getting on my pc. I am looking forward to posting comments and reading comments as well. 

• edieda
    by edieda
    January 25, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Quoting goddess99:

Hi Eunice. Welcome to the group. I hope you enjoy it here =)

Quoting edieda:

Thank you very much .

• MistressMinerva
    January 25, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Hi Eunice. Welcome to the group.

Quoting edieda:

• nytimom
    by nytimom
    January 25, 2013 at 8:45 PM

hi

• edieda
    by edieda
    January 25, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Hi Eunice. Welcome to the group.

Quoting edieda:

Thank you MistressMinerva.

• goddess99
    January 25, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Hi Welcome smile mini

Quoting nytimom:

hi

This post is locked, so you can't reply.