Cafe MichelleP
Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!
January 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• MistressMinerva
    January 24, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Hi Cayla. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Mommyof1014:

Hey every body!

I am Cayla... My son's name is Isaiah... He will be 2 in October!

• momof3girls9250
    January 24, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Hello Everyone,

I'm Joni & I'm new to the website. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 girls. Hopefully I can meet new mom's & learn some things along the way as well :) 

• WooMommy7
    January 24, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Always makes for an intersting day:)

• goddess99
    January 24, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Hi Joni.  welcome to cafemom

Quoting momof3girls9250:

Hello Everyone,

I'm Joni & I'm new to the website. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 girls. Hopefully I can meet new mom's & learn some things along the way as well :) 

• MistressMinerva
    January 24, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Hi Joni. Welcome to the group.

Quoting momof3girls9250:

Hello Everyone,

• chelseamom03
    January 24, 2013 at 4:43 PM

hello my names melissa im the mom of a beautiful 9 month old almost 10 month old little girl. im trying to make new friends who are moms to talk and text with. im engaged to a wonderful man and i work as a assistant manager at a fast food resturant

• MistressMinerva
    January 24, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Hi Melissa. Welcome to the group.

Quoting chelseamom03:

hello my names melissa im the mom of a beautiful 9 month old almost 10 month old little girl. im trying to make new friends who are moms to talk and text with. im engaged to a wonderful man and i work as a assistant manager at a fast food resturant

• chelseamom03
    January 24, 2013 at 4:50 PM

thank you

• goddess99
    January 24, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Hi Melissa. Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here =)

Quoting chelseamom03:

• chelseamom03
    January 24, 2013 at 4:53 PM

thank you goddess

This post is locked, so you can't reply.