Featured Posts
Cafe MichelleP
Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!
January 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• karima1980
    January 17, 2013 at 9:32 AM
    Hi everybody,
    My name is karima, proud momy of a12 month and 6 days baby girl. Her name is amal and she's refusing to eat solid food but she looooves her battle ...I don't know what to do , I tried all the tricks in the book, online, phone nothing is woking that is why I joined the cafemom family I need to know it is going to be ok and she will eat some real food. Anyone went through the same ordeal let me know please. Thank you so much :)
  • goddess99
    January 17, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Hi everyone. I'm Michelle. I'm married and a SAHM, I have 1 dd who is 10 years old. We live in the UP of MI. I've been a member of this group for about a year and a half. We have alot of great, helpful moms in here. We are pretty low drama. I think it's a fun group. Hope you enjoy it here.

• goddess99
    January 17, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Hi Karima. Welcome to the group. You might want to make a post in the group so more moms will read your problem and give their advice. I'm assuming you're talking about your 12 month old, she's maybe having difficulty with food textures. Keep trying different things, she won't let herself starve to death so don't worry too much.

Quoting karima1980:

Hi everybody,
    My name is karima, proud momy of a12 month and 6 days baby girl. Her name is amal and she's refusing to eat solid food but she looooves her battle ...I don't know what to do , I tried all the tricks in the book, online, phone nothing is woking that is why I joined the cafemom family I need to know it is going to be ok and she will eat some real food. Anyone went through the same ordeal let me know please. Thank you so much :)

• karima1980
    January 17, 2013 at 9:49 AM
    Thank you. I am new to this I thought I posted my reply to everybody in the group ..I will write another post ...by the way she never starves herself she cries like I'm torturing her and still refuses to eat untill she gets her milk she's really a heard headed little girl
  • goddess99
    January 17, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Mine is hard headed too. I know your pain lol.

Quoting karima1980:

Thank you. I am new to this I thought I posted my reply to everybody in the group ..I will write another post ...by the way she never starves herself she cries like I'm torturing her and still refuses to eat untill she gets her milk she's really a heard headed little girl

• Brandyaz2002
    January 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Hi all, I'm Brandy mother to a 20yo and a 13yo both DD. I have had many ups and downs with both my girls and have no problem with helping out new mothers so just ask. love you sign

• goddess99
    January 17, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Hi Brandy. Welcome to the group!

Quoting Brandyaz2002:

Hi all, I'm Brandy mother to a 20yo and a 13yo both DD. I have had many ups and downs with both my girls and have no problem with helping out new mothers so just ask. love you sign

• FitNoelle
    January 17, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Hi everyone!

My name is Noelle.

I am a wife and mother to 3 awesome kids. Ages 12, 7, & 5.  I love connecting with other moms and getting their advice on things and helping other moms go through the same things we all encounter.  I am a SAHM along with owning my own health and fitness business.  I run free fitclubs for other moms in my area to help them with their health and fitness.  Looking forward to connecting with you all!

• EskimoKisses4Me
    January 17, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Hi! My name is Kaci and the LO is 2. I've worked with kids since I can remember, I'm only 22 but I started babysitting when I was in the 7/8th grade and every job I've had since, except for one, has been working with children. My favorite position I've ever had was working as a teacher in the Toddler Room! Funnest bunch of kids ever!

• MistressMinerva
    January 17, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Hi Karima. Welcome to the group.

Quoting karima1980:

Hi everybody,

This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN