Featured Posts
Cafe MichelleP
Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!
January 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• goddess99
    February 4, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Hi =)  welcome to cafemom

Quoting lala_32:

Hi I'm new to Cafemom and just wanted to introduce myself.  I am a 32 yo mom to 2 boys, 10 and 4.

• Supergirl42
    February 4, 2013 at 9:58 PM

hi! i look forward to talking to real moms about real problems and getting to know some interesting points of view on things :)

• goddess99
    February 4, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Hi Welcome to the group.

Quoting Supergirl42:

hi! i look forward to talking to real moms about real problems and getting to know some interesting points of view on things :)

• MistressMinerva
    February 5, 2013 at 4:41 AM
    Quoting Supergirl42:

Welcome to the group.
  • thesimplethings
    February 5, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Hello Ladies!

My name is Sheri. I new to the group. Im a SAHM of three My oldest Emma is 8 Then we have Heidi who is 3 and Isaac who is 2. I love hanging out here at cafemom and meeting new people!

• goddess99
    February 5, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Hi Sheri. Welcome to the group. Hope you enjoy it here =)

Quoting thesimplethings:

Hello Ladies!

My name is Sheri. I new to the group. Im a SAHM of three My oldest Emma is 8 Then we have Heidi who is 3 and Isaac who is 2. I love hanging out here at cafemom and meeting new people!

• MistressMinerva
    February 5, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Hi Sheri. Welcome to the group.

Quoting thesimplethings:

Hello Ladies!

• ladybugmama143
    February 6, 2013 at 4:34 AM

Hi my name is Michelle but everyone calls me MJ or Ladybug, i joined CafeMoms so i could talk to someone and get some help from other moms who have loss a baby and from moms who are now pregnant, i've had alot of advice from familys and other familys members but they really dont understand everything. i love being on here its helped me out alot, and i just wish i could have another mom to talk to. my Mother really is not someone i could talk to abot stuff. she's not really a great modle for me. im 19 n im getting married this summer and we just lost our son dec 14th, 2012, a week before my 19th birthday. ive had alot of moms on this site and im glad to be one on here too 

• goddess99
    February 6, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Hi Michelle. Welcome to the group. Sorry for your loss.

Quoting ladybugmama143:

Hi my name is Michelle but everyone calls me MJ or Ladybug, i joined CafeMoms so i could talk to someone and get some help from other moms who have loss a baby and from moms who are now pregnant, i've had alot of advice from familys and other familys members but they really dont understand everything. i love being on here its helped me out alot, and i just wish i could have another mom to talk to. my Mother really is not someone i could talk to abot stuff. she's not really a great modle for me. im 19 n im getting married this summer and we just lost our son dec 14th, 2012, a week before my 19th birthday. ive had alot of moms on this site and im glad to be one on here too 

• mamabear8869
    February 6, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Hello everyone, my name is Melvina, I am married to Anthony and together we have 7 children. 6 of which live here with us and 1 lives with her mom. They are 13 down to 2 (today!) I have actually been a member of cafemom for a very long time but haven't been around in quite a while. thought no time like now to jump back in, although I should probably update my profile, LOL

This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN