Featured Posts
rdnkwskygrl
Advice to become stay at home mom.
January 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Hi all. I need some advice. i am wantting to become a stay at home mom. I just had my son last monday and loving every minute. I have an 8 year old and a 3 year old at home as well. all boys. i wasworknig for a company that i loved but not making very much $. i went out on disability oct 1st for almost delivering my son early.

i just delivered last week and am contemplating going back. daycare for allo 3 boys where i live is at minimm 2200. i dont even bring that home a month. my husband is working so we r trying to figure out if we can do it soley on one income. also if i do stsay home when, and how to tell work.

any advice?

Replies

• codfish
    by codfish
    April 1, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    This doesn't work for everyone but it has for my family. Would you be willing to work 3 or so nights or weekends while your hubby is with the kids? If so get a job waitressing or delivering pizzas. Restaurants are used to being flexible and most of the staff is part-time. The money per hour averages out a lot higher than other part-time jobs, you'll get a break from the kids, and you'll make some "fill in the budget" money. Lots of luck!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts