Featured Posts
Erikamacho
Staying home????
January 16, 2013 at 12:00 PM
I am currently on FMLA from my teaching position and I now have to come to a decision if I should return to work or stay home. Currently I believe that the best decision is for me to stay home with my 3 girls ages 3, 15 months and 3 months. Have any of you had to make this decision? How did you cope with it and what made you decide to stay home? Any advice???? PLEASE

Replies

• xxjadedhaloxx
    January 17, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I have always been a SAHM.

• Mrs.Bolin
    January 17, 2013 at 5:03 PM

i have been home for almost 3 mos after working as a hospital head cook for 11 yrs. I had no choice. No childcare forced me to quit. Along with this being my last baby. You just gotta go with the reality part of it. If your financially able to then stay hom if you want. Its hard for us working moms. Thats all we know. The world of work outside the home

• lavender909
    January 17, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Do you have a choice to stay home with the girls?  If you do....it's the best thing in the world.

Now if you want to work a liitle from home, make some extra income and stay home....we can talk....that's what I do and am loving it!

• Emiliush
    January 17, 2013 at 10:40 PM

if your husby can support all of you- stay home.. if that wouldnt make you go crazy with all of the kids!!!!!!! i am deying to go back to work and i just had my kid 3 weeks ago!! good luckkk

• dreambig4u2
    January 18, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Hi there... Yep, Yep.. You have a full time job honey... You are a Mom with three little ones.. STAY at HOME... Trust me girlie.... Been there, done that.. I walked away from a State job with full benefits, retirement, etc... to RAISE my babies.. BEST decision my husband and I ever made... I am now 40 honey... Old enough to tell ya, it goes fast... I have one in college, and my youngest is in junior high... Being a stay at home mom IS a full time job... and just in case you are worried about the money, Don't be... God will provide.... PLUS.. I make more money working a job from home than I did in the work force... Email me directly.. I will show you how..

• delanna6two
    January 21, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Hope things work out for you...I like being a SAHM.

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    January 21, 2013 at 8:28 AM
    It's nice that you have the option.
    After I got off my FMLA I had to go back .
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN