Featured Posts
mommyof2andTTC
TTC #3
January 15, 2013 at 12:58 PM

So recently me and my hubby decided we would try for #3,, we went back and forth on it and when i was going to start back on BC because he didn't want to try,, i was fine with it if he wasn't ready,, he throws away the new pack of BC i had JUST bought... but any who I am over the moon and he is too... Please wish us luck because both of our oldest were concieved on BC and were complete surprises... It's a little different now that we are both trying and KNOW that we are trying to get pregs...

Wish me luck please!

fingers crossed

Replies

• mommyof2andTTC
    January 17, 2013 at 8:38 PM
    To you also!

Quoting lindsey_25:

I am in almost the exact same boat, except I have 2 boys and would love to have a girl.  Both of my kids were surprises and we just started TTC#3 this month.  Its been different.  GL.

• FitNoelle
    January 17, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Good luck!  We went back and forth on the third after our first 2 as well.  Ended up with a little girl for our third.  She is a blessing and it is a great feeling knowing your family is complete!  I don't have that yearning for another one anymore.  Complete contentness!  

• mommieofII
    January 18, 2013 at 8:27 AM

I feel you here... We are also TTC #3 well this is my bfs first my 3rd... It has been tough to say the least... We have odds against us though, I have endo and he has low count and motility so hoping we can do this naturally... My first 2 also were unplanned and seemed easy... Good luck and lots of baby dust,..

• SlapItHigh
    January 18, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Hoping for the best for y ou!

• delanna6two
    January 21, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Best wishes to you TTC!
    baby dust

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to