Featured Posts
Beauty91805
cradle cap help!
January 15, 2013 at 9:51 AM
My 7 week old son has cradle cap that just came about within the last week and a half. It looks scaly and just nasty. I'm sure that it bothers me more than it does him but I want it gone! What can I do?

**Thanks ladies! I used the baby oil and brush and it's now completely gone :-)

Replies

• Beauty91805
    January 17, 2013 at 7:10 AM
    Thanks again! I used the baby oil and brush and it's now completely gone :-)
  • NewStepAhead
    January 17, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Our ped told us to use T-Gel.  Kind of work it through the scales.  It took 2 washes but it has worked on both of my daughters.

• hayvensmommy07
    January 17, 2013 at 8:53 AM
    I used baby oil and brush, took a few times doing it, ds's peditrician said that a tiny dab of selsum blue rubbed in and carefully rinsed works, but to many chemicals for me
  • Beauty91805
    January 17, 2013 at 8:56 AM
    I just did the baby oil and brush last night and it worked wonderfully! :-)

Quoting hayvensmommy07:

I used baby oil and brush, took a few times doing it, ds's peditrician said that a tiny dab of selsum blue rubbed in and carefully rinsed works, but to many chemicals for me

• gottaluvmee
    January 17, 2013 at 11:46 AM

After every bath just take baby oil and a baby brush and make circles on his head scrubbing gently. When mine was young if we was going out and it was cold I wouldn't do it, I would wait until right before bed. I even did the forehead and eyebrows. They get dry also. It will make the skin a little red but shouldnt be enough to hurt them. it is going to make it look worse because it is flaking off, but just keep doing it a couple times a day until its all gone then just do it after bath. Works great!

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 17, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Mine said baby oil.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts