Featured Posts
barneysaid
***embarrassing moment***
January 15, 2013 at 12:41 AM
That happened to you in public?

Replies

• BUTMUNCH
    January 15, 2013 at 11:03 PM

I was walking out of the grocery store in a hurry with my arms full of bags and i triped over a little pebble... I am an extremely clumsy person.

• ktp111
    by ktp111
    January 16, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Knock a mannican in the mall over after banging into it

• almondpigeon
    January 16, 2013 at 9:57 AM

a few months ago, i was at the grocery store.  i was wearing a really long, flowing skirt.  somehow, i stepped on the hem & the entire skirt ended up around my ankles.  i was so embarrassed.  

• ohboymommyof2
    January 16, 2013 at 10:29 AM
    When I was 9 months pregnant with my first I took my final trip to the grocery store before the big event was suppose to happen being my first pregnancy and being so close to my due date I was on edge about my water breaking and going into labor. Well I was at the register unloading my cart and I grabbed a bottle of soda from underneath the cart. Well it had busted I didn't realize that I just felt wetness on my legs and started freaking out that it was my water. I held the bottle up and was feeling my pants saying my water broke meanwhile spraying everyone around me with coke. The cashier finally got my attention and told me it was my soda bottle that busted. I was so embarrassed. The guy behind me started laughing and asked if I would like him to get me another bottle. Thank goodness I didn't have to go back for another month and a half hahaha.
  • Bmat
    by Bmat
    January 16, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I was on a bus trip, and the door to the bathroom opened with me in full view of the rest of the bus, :(  .

• OliviasMommy611
    January 16, 2013 at 12:19 PM
    I fell on the ice at school Monday! Was embarrassing!
  • Mommy4000
    January 16, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I fall a lot. It seems like if there is a slippery spot or something to trip over my body just says, oooh, let's go that way. I don't really embarrass easily so it's not like I'm horrified when it happens, I'm actually pretty use to it by now.

• Beauty91805
    January 16, 2013 at 12:28 PM
    Hahaha!

Quoting ohboymommyof2:

When I was 9 months pregnant with my first I took my final trip to the grocery store before the big event was suppose to happen being my first pregnancy and being so close to my due date I was on edge about my water breaking and going into labor. Well I was at the register unloading my cart and I grabbed a bottle of soda from underneath the cart. Well it had busted I didn't realize that I just felt wetness on my legs and started freaking out that it was my water. I held the bottle up and was feeling my pants saying my water broke meanwhile spraying everyone around me with coke. The cashier finally got my attention and told me it was my soda bottle that busted. I was so embarrassed. The guy behind me started laughing and asked if I would like him to get me another bottle. Thank goodness I didn't have to go back for another month and a half hahaha.

• goodmama85
    January 16, 2013 at 12:28 PM
    Had to pee so bad but couldn't hold it.
  • OliviasMommy611
    January 16, 2013 at 12:29 PM
    Omg

Quoting Bmat:

I was on a bus trip, and the door to the bathroom opened with me in full view of the rest of the bus, :(  .

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts