splatz
The Sandy Hook Shootings Were A Hoax
by splatz
January 14, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Let me first state that I am NOT saying I agree with anything in this video. I was reading online earlier & saw this. I thought it was an interesting share...

A bunch of people are saying that this was all concocted by Obama & the government to take guns away. 

Thoughts? Do you think it really could have been a hoax? Or do some people who come up with these theories just have too much time on their hands?

Replies

• littlelamb303
    January 16, 2013 at 7:23 AM

You people are MONSTERS to do this to the families and if you are DUMB enough to actually think Obama had something to do with it, there seriously is NO hope for you. I am disgusted reading these posts

• littlelamb303
    January 16, 2013 at 7:26 AM

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

When my son died I did not smile for weeks, let alone laugh and that wasnt even something like this shooting. I have to agree... Something seems fishy here.

shame on you.  YOu lost a child(as I DID) so you should clearly know the stages of grief, the first one being SHOCK. When that doctor was on tv talking about his child, the first thing I noticed was he was in shock. Why is that so hard to understand?  BTW,  when you are thinking about your child , and YES, your deceased child, you do tend to smile.  I have never been more disgusted by the ignorance on here

• MichelleMc
    January 16, 2013 at 7:59 AM

I just think it is sick that Obama & Ny Governor is using it for Political gain. Not saying it was a hoax, just saying that they are now using it to take our rights away so quickly & swiftly before people even have time to think. It is so scary. What NY just passed makes me want to throw up! And Obama about to pass 19 Executive orders! PYSCHO! Not even going thru Congress, just I AM DOING IT! Excuse me?! What kind of nation is this? I am so terrified to live in this country! Some states now want to have home inspections? What happened to OUR rights? They are out the window because of bad guys. Bad guys will have guns people! This country is coming to become a scary place to live & it isn't the bad guys making it that way!

• LivinDeadGurl
    January 16, 2013 at 10:54 AM

*watching the video now*

• Ladybugmama86
    January 16, 2013 at 11:02 AM

No, when I think about my son I cry, I cry for what I lost, that I have to wake up every mornig knowing that I will never be able to see that dark head of hair, hear him laugh... I still cannot smile when I think of him. What I saw was a man that was laughing and joking and literally had to get himself into character in order to appear sad. And thats not even all of it what about the pictures of a child that is suppose to be dead doing sitting on the presidents lap after she was suppose to be dead??? What about the fact that accordingto the medical examiners statement that so far all the victims had been killed by the "assualt rifle" that there is a video of them taking that gun out of his trunk... If the shooter had killed himself without ever leaving the school but they were shot with a gun that was NOT found in the school, but in the trunk of his car.... How is that possible?

I am not sayin anything about how people grieve........ Everyone grieves differently but there is no denying the fact that clips that were shown at first are now hard to find, they are trying to bury them, the litte girl that is suppose to be dead sitting on the presidents lap after she is suppose to be dead... That is what is fishy about it.

Quoting littlelamb303:

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

When my son died I did not smile for weeks, let alone laugh and that wasnt even something like this shooting. I have to agree... Something seems fishy here.

shame on you.  YOu lost a child(as I DID) so you should clearly know the stages of grief, the first one being SHOCK. When that doctor was on tv talking about his child, the first thing I noticed was he was in shock. Why is that so hard to understand?  BTW,  when you are thinking about your child , and YES, your deceased child, you do tend to smile.  I have never been more disgusted by the ignorance on here

• TheLadyAmalthea
    January 16, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I personally think our government isn't smart enough to do these things. They can't even pass legislation, how would they play out an elaborate hoax?

• Jkherndon
    January 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM
    No way that was planned! A terrible tragedy!
  • Shaybay218
    January 16, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I don't know.

• Rosies50
    January 17, 2013 at 8:01 AM
    Hoax? I think not. There's too many people involved. Teachers, students, firemen, police, parents, funeral directors, tv crew and many, many more. It's hard for 3 people to perpetuate a hoax, and not get caught, much less dozens. Ridiculous.
  • Janet
    by Janet
    January 17, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Quoting Pammi86:

I think this is b/s! And I think people need to leave these families alone to grieve.