Featured Posts
splatz
The Sandy Hook Shootings Were A Hoax
by splatz
January 14, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Let me first state that I am NOT saying I agree with anything in this video. I was reading online earlier & saw this. I thought it was an interesting share...

A bunch of people are saying that this was all concocted by Obama & the government to take guns away. 

Thoughts? Do you think it really could have been a hoax? Or do some people who come up with these theories just have too much time on their hands?

Replies

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 15, 2013 at 8:12 PM

They are saying that the children were never killed though. 

I do agree on information being confused though. I think that is a pretty normal thing in a huge tragedy like this. People are in shock & will all remember things differently. I'm also wondering how much (if any) of the early information was coming from children. 

Quoting Bwebb:

Listen people, certain things are most diefinitely being hidden from us! What authority do any of us have in knowing the details of this case? It's not a hoax, it's just that the police and inestigators are trying to make sense of a whole lot of information, and we are not privvy to all of that information. Have any of you ever been first responders? during a crisis, information that comes in is always confusing and often just plain wrong. People are confused, scared, and in shock.  This video is ridiculous, and so is this idea that it's a hoax, if you honestly think the American government has resorted to murdering babies to pass a law, you probably should move somewhere else. I would! 

• Bookwormy
    January 15, 2013 at 8:13 PM
    It isn't worth talking about because it is a bogus falsified hoax of a stupid theory!

Quoting Momto3_89:

I think this is definitely worth talking about!!! If it were a hoax then it is horrible on obama's part to fake kids deaths to take guns away! Do u know how many people reached out and how many caring hearts broke and cried over this? I have a special needs son who attends a preschool and I found out about the shootings right before he had to go on the bus and I broke down. It is sick on Obama's part if he did do this as a way to take away our constitutional right to bear arms to protect our families! So whoever said this isn't worth talking about needs to rethink on how many hearts were broken and shredded who weren't even related to said victims if it were a hoax! There are caring people still left in the world.

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 15, 2013 at 8:16 PM

That is a good point! You would think they would have "proved" that in the video, huh?

Quoting Eve-marie:

So where are the kids then?

• jridgill
    January 15, 2013 at 8:29 PM
    The last funeral I went to I laughed more than I cried. The people who got up and spoke for my good friend (he was 89 when he died but I saw him almost daily for 12 yrs so we were more like family). It was perfect. They described him perfect and everyone was smiling and laughing and that's jut how he would've wanted it. I hope my funeral will be the same.

Quoting splatz:

I thought it was very fishy that they show videos online of them smiling in interviews but don't bother to let you hear what they are saying. I think they were probably just sharing funny/happy stories about their child. Everyone handles grief differently. So I think that "theory" has no standing whatsoever.

Quoting jridgill:

Also I've known a lot of people who have lost their mother, daughter, brother, etc... That was smiling the same day. They are trying to remember the good things about them. That makes them smile. Of course a second later they could/would be in tears.

• stacefaceninja
    January 15, 2013 at 8:57 PM

If you want to believe something badly enough...you will make it look that way in your own mind. This goes for both sides.

• Oliviamommy2012
    January 15, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Too much time on their hands.  If you look up anything that has happened in history and there is always a conspirecy theory on it.  This on is pathetic though.  The government is not taking all guns away.  They are just trying to ban assult rifles.  Not hunting rifles, pistols, etc....  All this hype on the government taking away the gun rights is really selling guns well.  Could that have been a sales pitch????  I'm tired of hearing people say they are taking my rights away.  They are not listening to the whole story.  But yet they don't want to offer up suggestions on how to deal with this increasing sensless violence.  But as I said everything has a conspirecy theory. 

• Proudmommy0610
    January 16, 2013 at 2:04 AM
    Whatever the situation hoax or not I still hold the situation in my prayers because we don't know the truth but the reality is it could happen anywhere.
  • abernathyvanna
    January 16, 2013 at 3:21 AM

I agree 100%... When something bad happens to me.. I laugh at it.. Joke around.. etc until it actually sets in that it has happened (and yes, for the record before anyone asks.. I lost my son and yes 13 years later I am grieving however when it first happened.. I went about life like it was nothing because reality hadn't actually set in yet) 

Quoting deputygirls28:

When my sister died my dad did a lot of laughing and cleaning. It's how he handled it. I don't think that just bc you personally wouldn't handle it one way should make you call "liar" if someone handles it differently.

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

When my son died I did not smile for weeks, let alone laugh and that wasnt even something like this shooting. I have to agree... Something seems fishy here.

• abernathyvanna
    January 16, 2013 at 3:21 AM

As for other parts of that video.. IMO It's a load of BS...

The pictures of the little girl with Obama.. If people only knew how easy it is to do that in Photoshop they wouldn't even consider looking at those pictures twice.. Shew.. I could take that exact picture on there and put my family in with Obama in less than 5 mins.

As for the news videos that are on there.. I can't say for sure..

I do know that the guy was found in the woods but he was later released. I mean I live in a place where it people hunt around the schools.. So the fact that he is hunting around the school doesn't seem at all odd to me. 

The other video where they were pulling the gun out of the trunk.. Google it.. you can find several videos that are similar. I mean if you are going to think about it.. Think a bit harder and realize that it could be possible that it isn't even from the same time? 

Our minds as human beings tell us that we want to believe something different. Just because this was such a tragedy. So the first thing that pops up.. reguardless of what it is... We are going to believe it because it's what we want to believe. We don't want to think of innocent children being killed. We don't want to think of any kind of scenario like that. But it is entirely possible any time of the day. Some people don't think like we do.. Some people don't care about others.. There have been several people murdered out of cold blood in the past.. What would make nowadays any different.. any better? I wish I could sit back and believe this video.. I wish it was entirely true.. But I don't think that it's the case. I don't feel that it was a hoax... There's other ways of proving a point than murdering children and ANYONE with any morals about them at all wouldn't even consider anything of the sort. With Obama being a father.. I don't see him planning a hoax to kill several children.. But that's just my opinion.. Take it how you want.

• USMCwife0530
    January 16, 2013 at 3:39 AM
    I personally do not think this was hoax. However, I do believe that this administration is certainly taking full advantage of this horrible tragedy to push for gun control laws and infringe on our 2nd amendment. The direction this country is headed, I'm willing to bet our government is afraid of a revolution in the near future and that's why they want to get rid of our right to bear arms.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN