Featured Posts
splatz
The Sandy Hook Shootings Were A Hoax
by splatz
January 14, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Let me first state that I am NOT saying I agree with anything in this video. I was reading online earlier & saw this. I thought it was an interesting share...

A bunch of people are saying that this was all concocted by Obama & the government to take guns away. 

Thoughts? Do you think it really could have been a hoax? Or do some people who come up with these theories just have too much time on their hands?

Replies

• audreesmama
    January 15, 2013 at 3:45 PM
    I agree. I work in military intelligence, and I know for a fact that things aren't always what they seem and sometimes the government has to hide things for your own good. Too many people would not be able to handle the truth. Just because there are some secrets doesn't mean everything is a lie.

Quoting Bwebb:

Listen people, certain things are most diefinitely being hidden from us! What authority do any of us have in knowing the details of this case? It's not a hoax, it's just that the police and inestigators are trying to make sense of a whole lot of information, and we are not privvy to all of that information. Have any of you ever been first responders? during a crisis, information that comes in is always confusing and often just plain wrong. People are confused, scared, and in shock.  This video is ridiculous, and so is this idea that it's a hoax, if you honestly think the American government has resorted to murdering babies to pass a law, you probably should move somewhere else. I would! 

• AMCMSM
    by AMCMSM
    January 15, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Well is someone on the Internet posted that they know someone who lost some one.... it must be true... I never said it was a hoax I said the video was disturbing and the parents behavior was strange. They stated they were the parents there were family photos shown. They never stated these were "actor portrayals". If in-factThe media was using actors for their stories and falsified documents I find that also VERY disturbing.

Quoting baileymarie723:

That doesn't mean that the parents were the real parents. The real parents could have still been to upset to be on video, so an actor did it for them. Another mom posted that she knows a woman who lost her grand daughter at Sandy Hook, so how would you explain that if it was a hoax?

Quoting AMCMSM:

• sjump25
    by sjump25
    January 15, 2013 at 4:46 PM

I agree with all of this.

Quoting romalove:

Quoting Beauty91805:

Not that it was made up, but planned, or even, some things are being hidden from us. Certain things just don't add up.

Quoting romalove:

Quoting Beauty91805:

I do believe that this whole shooting was a hoax. It's easy to see once you set your feelings aside and see if for what it is.

What do you mean by this?

The children weren't shot?

The whole thing is made up?

What is the hoax exactly?

I want you to think about how large this conspiracy would have to be.

There are dead children with real friends and relatives, some far flung (my daughter is friends with someone who lost their nephew in the Newtown school shooting, we are in NJ).  There is a whole community of students in that school, plus the entire town and surrounding towns.  

If the reason for the shooting was to push gun control, wouldn't there have been a better way than to hire actors as I've seen posited?  Wouldn't you have the CIA hire one guy to take out a random school and let the real parents show their real grief?

I worry about people who find conspiracies in everything.

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 15, 2013 at 7:54 PM

I watched the video... I don't think they were trying to say Obama was a child killer. They are trying to say the kids were never killed at all...

Quoting Maggie.ames:

This is just one more slam on Obama. He may be many things, but a child killer? No...and no again.This is a horrendous thing to even post online.

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 15, 2013 at 7:58 PM

That pretty much sums up exactly how I feel. I actually hadn't finished watching the video when I posted. There are some things about the whole situation that are really odd. NOT saying that I DO believe it was a hoax. But some aspects are strange. Like the gun & whole weird emotion transformation. But at the same time I just keep thinking... who the heck would make something of this magnitude up?! And if that were my child or a friends child how would I feel if it really were true & people were trying to just say it was all made up.

Quoting momamanda:

I watched the video and I am not fully convinced. He has a couple of good points but still not enough information to convince me fully. That picture of obama with the little girl could have been photo shopped. The parents smiling during the interview could have been sharing a fond memory. everyone grieves differently. Now the dad that went through the emotion transformation before he spoke...that's strange.... The Rifle thing was strange......that they blamed it on the only gun that was in the trunk....

at the same time... If it is true and it was my child who was murdered that day I would be heartbroken if everyone thought this was a hoax. So.. Yeah.. undecided

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 15, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Not just addressing you, there is a poster thing in this thread claiming actors as parents, etc.

I don't think there is a conspiracy here.  I think people let their imaginations run very wild.

That was by far the most out there "evidence" I have seen since all of this started popping up online. And that guy & Tony Hawk look nothing alike. Maybe they could have found a better example for their conspiracy theory lol.

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 15, 2013 at 8:04 PM

In the video (and lots of other things floating around) they are saying the children were never killed.

Quoting MamaYankee:

Yes because the country with the best trained military is totally going to hire some dumbass that is going to hang out in the woods after killing 26 people. Yes, the government is shady,  but one thing they are not is STUPID. If it were a "hoax" , the government would make sure to tie u every loose end and not get caught by some rinky dink police officers in Bumblefuck, USA

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 15, 2013 at 8:07 PM

I definitely think it looks like the sister as well. 

Quoting Pammi86:

Let me add that now that I fully watched the video my words are simply that this guy is a pathetic crazy idiot! The girl in the dress is THE SISTER! Seriously! This makes me sick.

• Eve-marie
    January 15, 2013 at 8:07 PM
    So where are the kids then?
  • splatz
    by splatz
    January 15, 2013 at 8:09 PM

I thought it was very fishy that they show videos online of them smiling in interviews but don't bother to let you hear what they are saying. I think they were probably just sharing funny/happy stories about their child. Everyone handles grief differently. So I think that "theory" has no standing whatsoever.

Quoting jridgill:

Also I've known a lot of people who have lost their mother, daughter, brother, etc... That was smiling the same day. They are trying to remember the good things about them. That makes them smile. Of course a second later they could/would be in tears.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN