Featured Posts
mommyof31024
Birthcontrol advice please?
January 14, 2013 at 6:35 PM
So I decided I'm not going to get my tubes tied I was going to but I decided I want another little girl or boy it really doesn't matter to me or the hubby after jr here I'm getting on bitthcontrol but I don't know witch one can someone give me a little advice on this please?

The birthcontrol I have been on is the the depo shot and I got pregnant and had a miscarriage, the pill I got pregnant too and the ring I got pregnant lol. Yes I am very very fertile. I wanted to get on the implantum but my doctor doesnt have that any more or there some problems with it I don't really rember.

Replies

• Mrs.Bolin
    January 14, 2013 at 7:14 PM

i got my tubes tied during my c-sec 4 mos ago. recomend depo over all since it was affective for me and i waited like they told me too for it to kick in and take affect. Condoms alone and along with any of these forms of birth control will give you a very fantastic outcome.Good luck. You might be outa luck if none of these have ever worked for you before

• SlapItHigh
    January 14, 2013 at 7:18 PM
    Natural family planning.
  • notjstanothrmom
    January 14, 2013 at 7:28 PM
    We use natural family planning and would go any other way.
  • kbarendt
    January 14, 2013 at 7:39 PM
    I have the implanon that goes in my arm I really like it!
  • saltycoqui
    January 14, 2013 at 7:53 PM
    Condoms? Abstinence? Maybe the www.webmd.com site has some idea. Good luck.
  • Mama_Gillogley
    January 14, 2013 at 8:38 PM

i had never heard of "family planning" but then again, i only know Christians who either always BC or just don't do ANYTHING- AT ALL. Haha! My brother has had a child every year since he was married doing that. He's happy though and so is she so, more power to 'em i guess.

back on topic though- i would consult your gynecologist and see what he/she recommends for highly fertile patients, he may recommend birth control and some natural family planning techniques like, avoid having sex during your "fertile period" and use the depot shot, pill, ring, what have you...

maybe paying attention to your ovulation cycle AND using BC will help, is what i'm trying to say.

so all your BC failed? that's crazy... i hope you find something that works! good luck!

• mommyof31024
    January 14, 2013 at 9:09 PM
    Have you lost you're mind I'm a freak I'n the sheets I will never not have sex haha. Thanks for the advice I guess.

Quoting saltycoqui:

Condoms? Abstinence? Maybe the www.webmd.com site has some idea. Good luck.

• mommyof31024
    January 14, 2013 at 9:12 PM
    That's what I did have last year I took it out so I could get Pregnant but me and hubby don't want another baby right away well I don't know lol. I said something to my doctor about it but I think he said he didn't have it anymore I don't know he said something but I really want that one again it was great and no periods lol.

Quoting kbarendt:

I have the implanon that goes in my arm I really like it!

• klbetts
    by klbetts
    January 14, 2013 at 11:27 PM
    I personally am also very fertile and since I have had all the kids I need I got my tubes tied. Quite a few friends are using mirena. But talk to your Dr. There may be some thing else they would recommend.
  • barneysaid
    January 15, 2013 at 12:58 AM
    What about the IUD Paraguard. I'm on that one right now. You still have your periods like normal and it has no hormones. I love it!!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts