Featured Posts
sofluffy137
bf loves to feel my belly
January 12, 2013 at 8:58 PM

my bf has loved to feel my belly the whole time i have been prego and now that i am due in 3 and a half weeks he constantly wants to feel the baby move. today he had his hand on my belly and siad "i think the baby is a girl." and i wanted to know how he knew so he did a little "test". he feels my belly again and talks to my stomach saying "are you daddys little girl" the baby kicks so much. when he asked "are you mammas little man" the baby didn't kick at all. could my bf know the sex of our baby just by the babies kicks?

Replies

• EmmaZate
    January 12, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    Lol it's possible, but chances are that the baby just reacted to something in his voice, not what he said.
  • sofluffy137
    January 12, 2013 at 9:30 PM

well i hope he was wrong. my family is full of girls so i want a boy:)

• OliviasMommy611
    January 12, 2013 at 9:35 PM
    Ha no but cute
  • Janet
    by Janet
    January 12, 2013 at 10:59 PM
    No but how cute!
  • Suitter2010
    January 13, 2013 at 9:32 AM
    If It's a girl, she will be daddy's little princess and will not venture far from him. My husband had the same reaction when I was pregnant with our daughter. Eight years later and she is still all about daddy.
  • Mrs.Bolin
    January 13, 2013 at 2:39 PM

no, not even a chance. Only way yall will know is when the baby comes out. But its cute to have fun with it.

• OliviasMommy611
    January 13, 2013 at 5:48 PM
    Lol ya

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

no, not even a chance. Only way yall will know is when the baby comes out. But its cute to have fun with it.

• sofluffy137
    January 14, 2013 at 1:51 PM

to everyone who said my bf could not have figured out the sex....its a girl! i am happy but i really wanted a boy.:)

• delanna6two
    January 14, 2013 at 1:55 PM

aww...happy for you...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts