Featured Posts
mamaBerg85
do u know the number
January 11, 2013 at 8:00 PM
I don't know how many woman my husband has been with and I dont really care to ask. My husband has never asked me that question about how many men I've slept with. My friend asked me today if I wanted to know I told her honestly I know he's only sleeping with only one woman now and that's all I need to know. She was shocked by my answer. So I was wondering did u all share that info.

Replies

• auntangelofsix
    January 11, 2013 at 8:34 PM
    No we did not share that info
  • mamaBerg85
    January 11, 2013 at 8:49 PM
    Glad I'm not the only one!

Quoting auntangelofsix:

No we did not share that info

• mommaslilmen
    January 11, 2013 at 8:50 PM

yes, df and i have talked about it

• mamaBerg85
    January 11, 2013 at 8:53 PM
    Does the number bother either of u. That's once of the reasons I don't share with hubby I'm worried it'd bother him. I haven't sexually been with a lot of men but when I was younger I was a slut. Lol not scared to admit it.

Quoting mommaslilmen:

• mommaslilmen
    January 11, 2013 at 8:59 PM

no. thats our past. we are each other's present and future, we are very open with each other and have no secrets. we both were our own "little sluts"

Quoting mamaBerg85:

Does the number bother either of u. That's once of the reasons I don't share with hubby I'm worried it'd bother him. I haven't sexually been with a lot of men but when I was younger I was a slut. Lol not scared to admit it.

Quoting mommaslilmen:

• kbarendt
    January 12, 2013 at 12:08 AM
    We talked about and it didnt bother me... He has been with alot more people than so if anything I just give him crap about it and joke around
  • AliKatAK47
    January 12, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Yes. 1. 

• Mrs.Bolin
    January 12, 2013 at 1:18 AM

We have only been with each other. We saved ourselves. i gave him his first kiss and everything.lol. Even though i have kissed several boys in my life before him but never further than that. But we both agreed that if me and him did work out and broke up then he would probly be a freakin slut.lol. Horny boy

• Reankanesmom
    January 12, 2013 at 10:58 AM

We got into the subject one day while dating about one time things or just friends with benefits and he asked and I told him nope the only people I have been with are the guys I had long realtionships with(which was not many). So he just put the info out there about his past women. I was just like wow at the same time I honestly do not care. I was more wanting to hear that he was smart with them all etc.. 11 years later of being together 10 of those being married it's our past we do not get on subjects of it any more..

• DixieFlower
    January 12, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Nope it's nothing that ever came up.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts