brittneycook
I have a couple questions?
January 9, 2013 at 9:42 PM

I just found out I am pregnant with my second child.  People said I looked pregnanat a month and a half ago but my pregnancy tests were negative.  I finally got a positive.  Is it possible I was pregnant before and didn't know it.  I also am showing and my boobs are really sore.  I was on depo provera but i haven't been on that since Sept 14th that would have been my next shot but i didn't get one is that maybe the reason why i didn't know i was pregnant because i never missed a period because my periods stopped all together.  Thank You

Replies

• alexa933
    January 9, 2013 at 11:08 PM

DUe to the Depo Provera, the hormones that are secreted will give you a false negative result when your really are pregnant; having a blood test done will give you a more accurate reading than a regular EPT. and not having a period always gives you doubt of not being pregnant. However congratualtions on the new addition!!!

• aprilmcgraw
    January 9, 2013 at 11:40 PM
    I was on depo for yrs than decided to start trying.my dr told me it was very unlikley to get pregnant anytime soon and i wouldnt be fertile till i at least had one period.she was wrong.I was feeling sick so i went to the dr to find out i was two months prego with twins.i had to go back to work and explain to my soon to be fatherinlaw boss why my apointment took two hours.
  • funhappymom
    January 10, 2013 at 9:25 AM

It is possible. I'd asked to have a blood test done to find out where you're levels are. They can even do an u/s to help date your pregnancy. Congrats!

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    January 10, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I would say to go to the dr!

• bamababe1975
    January 10, 2013 at 1:36 PM

I agree with this. Congratulations and good luck! :)

Quoting funhappymom:

It is possible. I'd asked to have a blood test done to find out where you're levels are. They can even do an u/s to help date your pregnancy. Congrats!

• goddess99
    January 10, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Congratulations!

• MistressMinerva
    January 10, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Congrats!!!