Featured Posts
Sweet.Rose
What kind of car do you have?
January 9, 2013 at 3:06 AM
I'm getting a new car by the end of the month. But not sure which kind and year. This would be my first car and i'm really excited. I need a reliable and safe one since I have two kids. I like kia Honda and Mazda. What do you guys think?

Replies

• USMCwife0530
    January 9, 2013 at 3:13 AM

I don't know anything about those cars. I drive a 2008 Dodge Durango & I love it :))

• anikahaynes1
    January 9, 2013 at 3:15 AM
    We have a 2012 ford explorer. It has great safety ratings. I couldn't be happier with our car.
  • FIREFOX1336
    January 9, 2013 at 3:27 AM
    My first car was a Kia, my mom bought it brand new and it was a piece of crap.

Right now I have a 2012 Subaru impreza 2.0i premium, 5 spew manual transmission.

Dh and I have had quite a few cars between the two of us, once or twice we had to get rid of one because he was deploying for a year and his car would've just sat there an rotted.

We had a 05 Suzuki Forenza, 95 BMW 318 ti, a BMW z3 olde model forget exact year, an 08 Chevy equinox, 06 vw beetle, 08 dodge ram 1500 longhorn edition, 09 Pontiac torrent. And now I have my Subaru and he has a jeep wrangler.

The bmw's and vw had maintenance issues and we ended up pregnant with out first a month after we got the z3 and beetle so they had to go. The Suzuki got crashed, I still miss the equinox. Dh loved the truck but it was too big for me and he was deploying, then we traded the torrent for my Subaru for lower payments.
  • beckcorc
    January 9, 2013 at 9:20 AM
    I just got a Mazda 5 and I love it. Seat up to 6 and drives smooth like a little car not a minivan.
  • armyvet06
    January 9, 2013 at 9:22 AM
    Right now i drive my dads 2002 nissan frontier but im currently trying ro save for my own car.
  • goddess99
    January 9, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Idk..? We have a Jeep, a Buick, and a classic car.

• OliviasMommy611
    January 9, 2013 at 9:27 AM
    Toyota camry
  • OliviasMommy611
    January 9, 2013 at 9:27 AM
    I want a jeep! Grand Cherokee!?

Quoting goddess99:

• Wifeyy2Lette
    January 9, 2013 at 9:28 AM
    I have a 2005 Neon. I love it, it's cute, small and reliable.
    I've had a 2003 Monte Carlo that I LOVED! I wish I still had it!
    I've also had a 2003 ford zx3 and 2004 Chevy impala. I hated the zx3 but I loved the impala. We got rid of the impala because it was having transmission problems.
  • goddess99
    January 9, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Yep we really like it but ours is old. I would get a new one. That's about the only kind of car I think I would want.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I want a jeep! Grand Cherokee!?

Quoting goddess99:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts