anupriya
about mother in law
January 7, 2013 at 4:50 AM
whom u like d most ur mother or ur husband's mother and why....plsss tell d reason too....:):):)

Replies

• RyansMom6204
    January 7, 2013 at 4:54 AM
    I like them both equally and love them both. They have always been there. We lost my MIL yesterday and it is ripping my heart out and hitting me extremely hard. I am worried about my husband.
  • goddess99
    January 7, 2013 at 10:20 AM

I've never met my MIL.

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 8, 2013 at 9:31 PM
    I like my DH mother.
  • jamamama00
    January 8, 2013 at 10:09 PM
    If I had to choose I would pick his mom....but only because she is handicapped and can't leave her home;)
  • USMCwife0530
    January 9, 2013 at 3:02 AM

My mom. Mil doesn't care about our children. Or at least doesn't care to show it. I don't talk to any of my ILs.

• DragonMother10
    January 9, 2013 at 3:21 AM
    My mom, even though she is more like a friend than a mother. My husband isn't at all close to his mother, he doesn't care for her much even though he will talk to her. I don't blame him either, she used drugs while she was pregnant with him and his older sister (thankfully they don't have serious problems) and she abandoned him.
  • TinkerBell2013
    January 9, 2013 at 3:45 AM
    I couldnt pick just one I would have to pick both my mom and mother in law. My mom has been there for me through all the bad times and good times. My mother has been there for me also but my mother in law is more my friend than anything. I can talk to my mother in law about anything and everything. I love them both
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts