Featured Posts
trinitysmama33
my daughter's diet
January 6, 2013 at 11:37 PM

My DD's diet during the week:

Breakfast: 4-5 oz Formula, 1-2 oz of Cereal, and half a Fruit

Lunch: Other half of Fruit and Half a Veggie with 2-4 oz of water or watered down Juice

3-4pm: 6-7 oz Bottle Formula

Dinner: Other half of Veggie with a little of what we are having with 2-4 oz of water or watered down Juice

Snack: Cereal or Fruit

Bedtime Bottle: 8 oz Formula

*cereals are make with Formula

*also gets Vitamins with Breakfast bottle

Sundays & Wednesdays gets Yogurt for Lunch

Mondays & Thursdays gets 2 oz of Whole Milk mixed together with 2-3 of Formula with Breakfast

Replies

• eoewan
    by eoewan
    January 7, 2013 at 12:38 AM

It all looks similar to what my ds gets except for the fruit juice. His ped told me no juice. Her advice is that it's better to eat your fruit than to drink it. So ds gets no juice at all.

• trinitysmama33
    January 7, 2013 at 12:41 AM

The thing is my DD most of the time out right refuses to drink any water and I don't want to use her formula like a normal drink too so I give her some apple juice so she still gets something to drink if she is in one of her  "i don't want water" moods

• kbarendt
    January 7, 2013 at 7:48 AM
    My doctor said the same thing about juice for some reason she is totally against... I understand your worry about the whole diet thing my son just turned 1 and going to whole milk scares me because right after he drinks it he poops so I have been mixing it with formula but im still unsure
  • OliviasMommy611
    January 7, 2013 at 8:03 AM
    How old ?
  • trinitysmama33
    January 7, 2013 at 10:40 AM

10 months 

• goddess99
    January 7, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I think my dd was eating like that when she was 1. That was a long time ago though.

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    January 7, 2013 at 11:15 AM

My dd use to eat around the same minus juice.

• eoewan
    by eoewan
    January 7, 2013 at 1:28 PM

juice is just empty calories with sugar...my ds (10 months old) doesn't particularly like water but if he is really thirsty he will drink it. Formula requirements for a babe not yet a year old is 24 to 32 ozs per day. So check what your lo is drinking.

• DixieFlower
    January 7, 2013 at 5:22 PM

I would water down my son's water. 4parts water to one part juice. That way it has just a splash of juice but is mostly water. They are 2 and almost 4 now and they will get their own water from the fridge door and don't even ask for juice at home.

Quoting trinitysmama33:

The thing is my DD most of the time out right refuses to drink any water and I don't want to use her formula like a normal drink too so I give her some apple juice so she still gets something to drink if she is in one of her  "i don't want water" moods

• DixieFlower
    January 7, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Only thing I would change is the cereal for snack. We really skipped the cereals since they are just empty calories.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts