Featured Posts
trinitysmama33
my daughter's diet
January 6, 2013 at 11:37 PM

My DD's diet during the week:

Breakfast: 4-5 oz Formula, 1-2 oz of Cereal, and half a Fruit

Lunch: Other half of Fruit and Half a Veggie with 2-4 oz of water or watered down Juice

3-4pm: 6-7 oz Bottle Formula

Dinner: Other half of Veggie with a little of what we are having with 2-4 oz of water or watered down Juice

Snack: Cereal or Fruit

Bedtime Bottle: 8 oz Formula

*cereals are make with Formula

*also gets Vitamins with Breakfast bottle

Sundays & Wednesdays gets Yogurt for Lunch

Mondays & Thursdays gets 2 oz of Whole Milk mixed together with 2-3 of Formula with Breakfast

Replies

• Mrs.Bolin
    January 7, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Wow! you are awsome! its been 4 yrs since i had a little one  to feed all that. Ill be doing it again in a couple of months with my youngest. I never watered down my oldest daughters juice because i didnt really know about all the sugary stuff about it then.It didnt hurt her either. She turned out just fine. I do water it down now and i make sure that its 100% juice.

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 8, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

How old ?
  • trinitysmama33
    January 8, 2013 at 10:09 PM

10 months

• littlelamb303
    January 8, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I gave mine very little fruit juice, but when I did,  I would put in in 3/4 water, 1/4 juice.  I never gave her straight up juice.  She also learned to drink water as she got older, throughout school(always water bottles, never juice) and now as a teen, that is ALL she drinks, lol  It was a long time ago that dd was that age, but I do remember her eating a lot of fruit/yogurt from that age on.  It looks like a healthy diet to me though.  Also, keeping her diet healthy throughout her childhood is important.  I was always worried about my dd's weight because I struggled, she grew into a normal size teen because of healthy eating, so keep up the good eating habits long term.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN