Featured Posts
mamaBerg85
swim baby swim
January 6, 2013 at 11:09 AM
My oldest is in swimming lessons. This past week she finished up a short 3 wk session with one 45 min class a week. She managed to go through 2 1/2 levels in that that short session. I was sooo proud I bought her a cute gym bag so she doesn't have to use a plastic grocery bag anymore. After these 6 wks her teacher said she will go into pre competitive! Then in late February early March she can be on the Y swim team. I am sooo proud. I'm trying to find things for her swim bag though. She has a swim suit, a towel, brush, extra ponies, an extra bra and under wear. ( sometimes I have her change at home and she forgets these items) and optical goggles ( she loves that its basically like having glasses in the pool.) Only thing is the bag still looks empty and its not a very big bag. What else should go in there.

Replies

• OliviasMommy611
    January 7, 2013 at 6:07 PM
    Good deal
  • SlapItHigh
    January 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM

I would base it on what she needs, not how full the bag looks.  Maybe a water bottle?

• MusherMaggie
    January 8, 2013 at 8:51 PM
    Swim cap, rubber clogs or flip-flops.
  • Spreet
    by Spreet
    January 9, 2013 at 1:09 AM

stork24 n 4 day

• Nicky2911
    January 9, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Some power bars? I once saw a shampoo that was supposed to be specifically for people who had gotten in a pool and needed to get out the chlorine.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN