Featured Posts
thinkpinkBrandy
Mary Kay advice
January 6, 2013 at 2:35 AM
I am an Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant who is re launching her business. I have only done Mary Kay as a hobby up until now but am deciding to possible go career. Are there any Mary Kay moms who can give me some pointers/tips or maybebe my power partner? Or if anyone would like to learn more about the products, get samples, or place an order please let me know. :) Thanks ladies!

Replies

• barneysaid
    January 6, 2013 at 3:28 PM
    I been wanting to try Mary Kay for a while. I have combination skin and I'm so insecure about my under eye circles. Any advice on cream or concealer?
  • thinkpinkBrandy
    January 6, 2013 at 4:07 PM
    For under eye circles I would recommend Timewise Targeted Action Eye Revitalizer which diminishes the dark circles and depuffs under eyes. That all by itself should help without having to use concealer honestly.
  • Janet
    by Janet
    January 6, 2013 at 7:04 PM
    I haven't heard of MaryKay being around for a while now. I used to use some of it year ago!
  • thinkpinkBrandy
    January 6, 2013 at 7:11 PM
    Lol I hear that a lot. Yeah its still around and coming out with new skincare and beauty all the time.
  • DixieFlower
    January 6, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Good luck.

• Andreaddg
    January 6, 2013 at 10:16 PM

I did Mary Kay for 11 years. It's a wonderful and uplifting business but you have to be 110% committed to the work to really be successful doing it full time. I have thought about relaunching it and doing it part time again. Good luck with relaunching it.

• thinkpinkBrandy
    January 7, 2013 at 1:57 AM
    Thank you ladies. Its nice to have support :)
  • CheyJacksMom
    January 7, 2013 at 2:12 AM
    I found it difficult to balance between home life and MK The products are amazing and I would end up spending more then I was making lol! but if you can do it Then have at it girl Go Get you a PINK Caddie!!
  • OliviasMommy611
    January 7, 2013 at 8:04 AM
    Good luck
  • schatzi869
    January 7, 2013 at 8:05 AM
    I love mary kay. Good luck!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!