thinkpinkBrandy
Mary Kay advice
January 6, 2013 at 2:35 AM
I am an Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant who is re launching her business. I have only done Mary Kay as a hobby up until now but am deciding to possible go career. Are there any Mary Kay moms who can give me some pointers/tips or maybebe my power partner? Or if anyone would like to learn more about the products, get samples, or place an order please let me know. :) Thanks ladies!

Replies

• thinkpinkBrandy
    January 7, 2013 at 1:14 PM
    Thank you so much ladies. If anyone had any questions or would like product please let me know. And if anyone has any ideas for party themes, sale themes, etc. please let me know :)
  • barneysaid
    January 8, 2013 at 7:03 PM
    Thank you so much *-* I really want to try something A.S.A.P.
  • Aleta775
    January 8, 2013 at 8:01 PM

I JUST got a ton of make up delivered by my friend this afternoon. It is all Mary Kay products. It is my Christmas gift from my dh. I am SOOOO excited. I had a party back in the Spring, and I ordered the Time Wise Microdermabrasion kit. I love it. I have very iffy skin and I get break outs and it is really annoying. My skin has been so much better since using Mary Kay products. I know your screen name now, so if I have any future questions I know who to ask. :) 

• Aleta775
    January 8, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Party themes? I'm your girl. I love parties and I've had tons of them. :)

I do have a use for one of your products that has another use that you might not have thought of. I painted my finger nails and I got little blotches of nail polish on the skin around my nails. I used some the exfoliating stuff (microdermabrasion kit) to get it off. I just rubbed a little bit on the spots where I had the nail polish and it came right off. 

Quoting thinkpinkBrandy:

Thank you so much ladies. If anyone had any questions or would like product please let me know. And if anyone has any ideas for party themes, sale themes, etc. please let me know :)

• thinkpinkBrandy
    January 9, 2013 at 1:52 PM
    I am going to make a Mary Kay fb for my business. I will post the address when I get it up and going.
  • thinkpinkBrandy
    January 9, 2013 at 1:54 PM
    I am so going to incorporate that into my presentations :) Thank you. What are some of your theme ideas?

Quoting Aleta775:

I do have a use for one of your products that has another use that you might not have thought of. I painted my finger nails and I got little blotches of nail polish on the skin around my nails. I used some the exfoliating stuff (microdermabrasion kit) to get it off. I just rubbed a little bit on the spots where I had the nail polish and it came right off. 

Quoting thinkpinkBrandy:

• ktp111
    by ktp111
    January 9, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I sold MaryKay and Avon MK productes better quality i think but i do likethem both-it was my passion until i got sick.

• Aleta775
    January 9, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Well, my party was a tea party. It was so much fun. You can use the Mary Kay products and have a spa party. You can also make then seasonal. I had  tea party in the Fall (I have two a year) Again, it was so much fun and easy to decorate for it. 

Quoting thinkpinkBrandy:

I am so going to incorporate that into my presentations :) Thank you. What are some of your theme ideas?

Quoting Aleta775:

Quoting thinkpinkBrandy:

• barneysaid
    January 10, 2013 at 4:58 PM
    Can I find the eye cream online?
  • thinkpinkBrandy
    January 11, 2013 at 7:20 PM
    Yes you can. Go to Marykaydotcom and enter your zip code to match you with the nearest rep to order from :)

Quoting barneysaid:

Can I find the eye cream online?