Featured Posts
Alexandria0791
Question
January 5, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I am 39 weeks due in a week. I have this terrible cough that I can't get rid off. My sides are killing me. I will be in labor soon and need advice on how to get rid of this cough before then. I've used honey with lemon juice and it subsides for a while but it doesn't go away. All suggestions are appreciated. Thanks. 

Replies

• signingmama2915
    January 5, 2013 at 10:11 PM

I would call your doctor to see what you can take for it. When I had something similar and I was about 32 weeks I was given cough syrup with codine. 

• 2boysandhubby
    January 5, 2013 at 11:40 PM
    Onion syrup, dice up 2 medium onions, put in pyrex pitcher, top/cover w. Tons on sugar, let sit for a few hrs. Or overnight, toss diced onions, refridge the leftover syrup. take a tablespoon of the "syrup" every few hrs. It should be very sweet to taste.
  • SlapItHigh
    January 6, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Contact your provider.

• SlapItHigh
    January 6, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Hope you are feeling better soon.

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 6, 2013 at 2:19 AM
    Contact your doctor since your pregnant.
  • jltplk25
    January 6, 2013 at 4:01 PM
    The best thing is liquids. Since you're so close to delivering, your doctor can prescribe something afterwards. I wound up having to take a prescription cough syrup with codeine bc nothing else was working, however I was 20-something weeks.
  • delanna6two
    January 6, 2013 at 5:48 PM

check with your drs....hope you get better...

• MistressMinerva
    January 6, 2013 at 6:08 PM

I would call Dr.

• Mrs.Bolin
    January 6, 2013 at 7:25 PM

get a cool mist humidifier or a vaperizer and put a sheet over you and it like a croup tent. Hang out in there alot. it helps

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts