mamisjourney
Completely Depressed
January 5, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I dont know what to do anymore.  Me and my DH don't fight often, but when we do its bad. I don't want to live without him because of the good times are good and I do really love him. But when its bad its really bad and now he's left and doesn't sound like he wants to talk to me. Things happened that were a game changer and I don't know how we can go back. We have two children together and one each from a previous relationship. Our youngest son is just a baby and has DS. I'm so overwhelmed and have no one to talk to.  I don't know where to go from here.

Replies

• goddess99
    January 5, 2013 at 12:17 PM

It sounds like you two need to learn how to have a better relationship with eachother and when you disagree to just talk it out and not fight it out. Maybe couples therapy would help. Sometimes an outside person can touch on things that you two never realized or are too angry to think about. Good luck to you both!! I hope everything works out.

• signingmama2915
    January 5, 2013 at 2:58 PM
    Maybe try counselingfor yourself? Or tryingto improve yourself and maybe your dh will follow suit.
  • Janet
    by Janet
    January 5, 2013 at 4:23 PM
    Counseling souds like the best option if you can get him to go.
  • mamisjourney
    January 5, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I cant even get him to come home right now. It was a pretty bad fight. I am in counseling from the last big fight we had last year...He wont go with me. My daughters are now asking why him and their brother are not home. I'm trying everything to keep it together but my heart is broken right now.  I'm starting to give up hope hes coming home.

• SlapItHigh
    January 6, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Go to church, talk to the Lord.