Featured Posts
Henofthewood
Mini Push ups and rolling over
January 5, 2013 at 7:25 AM

So my baby is 3.5 months old and can do mini push ups and roll over BUT he can only do them if I prop him up on his arms. He won't put himself in the position to do them. I'm wondering if I'm helping him by putting him in the position, i.e. teaching him, or am I hindering his progress?

Replies

• SallyLennon
    January 6, 2013 at 9:08 AM

What is perhaps important to keep in mind, is that we're all great moms. All of us, no matter our parenting preference, share a common goal. To raise a happy, and healthy child, or children. What one mom finds to be helpful, or important during her journey through mothering could be shared amongst a majority, or a minority of mothers. There will be, no doubt, disagreements, and agreements as to how to raise young children. Of course this would be true, for every child, and parent is different. So, with this, we all must remember, during our outreach of support, whether it be a question of sleeping, teething, burping, or bathing, that respect for other's choices should be kept in check first. For we're all in this together, and we need to strive to build confidence, along with learning. You'll all great moms, stay strong, and continue to perceiver.

• Mistygirl
    January 6, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Your teaching him, sounds like he is a strong little guy. How  cute.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts