Featured Posts
Rosie321
77 Days for the Murder of a 16 mth old
January 4, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Please help us get justice for 16 month old baby Alissa Guernsey. She was beaten by her caregiver who was only indicted on Neglect Class B. A charge for a victim still living. Major Corruption and Conflict of Interest involved.

1) Become ...familiar with her story on Facebook BabyAlissaCries4Justice.org
2) Get MAD (and sad)!!!!!!!!!
3) Take Action and Get back!! Let's put her murderer where she belongs. Sign the below petition and share her story. She died without a voice, too young to talk. This case needs to be re-opened and the proper charges served.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/toddler-tortured-and-murdered-sentence-10-years-time-served-77-days-neglect-federal-offense/rjGKM6BY?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

Replies

• Shaybay218
    January 5, 2013 at 1:54 AM

This is very sad...got me in tears!

• StrawberryCool
    January 5, 2013 at 2:04 AM
    I remember reading about this.

Im crying!

And let me tell you this, but anyone who did that to my baby, wouldnt serve time. I would be serving time for murdering the person who did.
  • goddess99
    January 5, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Very sad

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 5, 2013 at 4:33 PM
    Sad!
  • hthrlcl
    by hthrlcl
    January 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM
    i have a question, im on mobile and couldnt see everything, who was this christy girl? where was the girl parents? Why was she not convicted?
  • sweetmissy_05
    January 5, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Wow that is terrible.  I am definately signing this petition!!

• Aishamusty
    January 5, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Exactly

Quoting StrawberryCool:

I remember reading about this.

Im crying!

And let me tell you this, but anyone who did that to my baby, wouldnt serve time. I would be serving time for murdering the person who did.

• lancet98
    January 5, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Any links to more information about the case?

I do know that courts very often can't get enough evidence to make stiffer charges stick.

I think they quite often want to, but can't.   They have to follow strict rules.

• lancet98
    January 5, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Why does it say the defendant got four years in the article and that she got a couple days in the OP?

• babid14
    by babid14
    January 5, 2013 at 5:13 PM
    She only served 77 days

Quoting lancet98:

Why does it say the defendant got four years in the article and that she got a couple days in the OP?

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts